The Temple Bar ~ COLDPLAY ARE RIPPING US OFF!....UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went door to door for Barack Obama and Mark Warner this morning...nobody was home except 1 guy and he didn't want to tell us who he's voting for (though he did say he's leaning toward Warner and Obama as he walked back inside).

However, as I went out to lunch with one of the staffers, we managed to recruit a volunteer in the Subway parking lot :lol:

where's everyone?

Some of us were in Oakville this weekend for the Canadian Open ;) (Dad was a co-captain of the hole marshals at hole 15 and my Mom and sister were down there for a couple days too.) Actually saw a couple hours worth of live golf - granted just at the one hole, but I did get to see all the leaders come through, as well as Mike Weir :)

^ Been following the play all weekend despite the rain delays (on-line)...I've got my favorite players, Mike Weir included, but my fan base has expanded to include Anthony Kim...+ Tiger + Fred Couples + Jim Furyk...

Can't stand "3-DAY PHIL" (Mikleson)....

This weekend has been... interesting. Yesterday I went to a funeral and my 10 yr high school reunion. :crack: Oy. I'm so drained, so I'll probably be having a very early night tonight.

So it seems that my bosses have decided not to show up for work today. I know one of 'em is on leave this week, but the other isn't here half an hour after I'm supposed to be here, and a full hour after she's supposed to be here. I can't do a damn thing until/unless she shows up.

What's the proper amount of time to wait before I should leave? I'm useless here unless she comes in, but there's nothing saying that she won't be here. I'm thinking I'll leave around 10:00 (in another hour) if she doesn't come in. Is this long enough? :hmm:

God DAMN I hope she doesn't show up. :pray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom