The Temple Bar ~ COLDPLAY ARE RIPPING US OFF!....UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning, all!

Uber-long weekends ftw! :drool: Mine was so awesome. It kinda sucks to be back at work this morning, but I have to make it to Friday, and then it's freedom for almost a month! :hyper:

I'm not sure I want to know.

So these are the bands I saw this weekend: N*E*R*D, Louis XIV, DeVotchka, Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings, The Black Keys, MGMT, Duffy, The Killers, Iggy Pop and The Stooges, Gogol Bordello, and Broken Social Scene.

:drool:

And Radiohead tomorrow night. I could not be more excited. :hyper:

:sad: <<< green with Envy!!

u lucky guy! Please report back.. I want details... ! Hope you get front row!

Gin or Vodka Martinis?

Vodka :drool:

Bet you guys can't get guess what I'm doing tonight...:hmm:

Getting arrested at the Motley Crue concert? :wink:

I'm not sure I want to know.

So these are the bands I saw this weekend: N*E*R*D, Louis XIV, DeVotchka, Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings, The Black Keys, MGMT, Duffy, The Killers, Iggy Pop and The Stooges, Gogol Bordello, and Broken Social Scene.

:drool:

And Radiohead tomorrow night. I could not be more excited. :hyper:

Nice! :hi5:

I need to start busting my ass this afternoon if I want to get anything done today. :uhoh:

I'll be seeing Madonna in October, and New Kids on the Block in November. :lol: That's about it for concerts for me, for the rest of the year.

I actually just heard on the news last night Madonna is in fact making a Detroit stop this fall, but I'm not really sure if I want to spend the cash to see her. :slant:

I saw her 7 years ago and it was an awesome show, and I'm not entirely sure this tour could live up to the one I saw. :shrug:

I would love to see Madonna but I think...

a. The tickets were all sold out in seconds.

b. The tickets were expensive anyway even on ticketbastard.

b. They're gonna be even more ridiculous on ebay!

:down:

I actually just heard on the news last night Madonna is in fact making a Detroit stop this fall, but I'm not really sure if I want to spend the cash to see her. :slant:

I saw her 7 years ago and it was an awesome show, and I'm not entirely sure this tour could live up to the one I saw. :shrug:

Makes sense. I've never been able to see her before, so I'm looking forward to finally getting a chance. I think the last time she was in my area was 20 years ago or so, and my parents wouldn't let me go. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom