The Temple Bar ~ COLDPLAY ARE RIPPING US OFF!....UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know Ryan Adams either :shrug:
I know the Corrs version of Stars Go Blue. Me likey! I have one on my computer from some live performance that Bono showed up for. I heard a different version on the radio one time, but no idea where to find it (or if anyone here has it to...um.... share :shifty: )

No, I know pretty much all of their discography very well except for Hail to the Thief so I'll have to listen to that the most. But I was mostly referring to The Killers, because I love Hot Fuss, but I don't know Sam's Town quite as well.

I saw them when they did their mini club tour just before the main tour for Sam's Town. :drool: At Kool Haus.

Well, I can't wait. They're headlining a music festival in town this weekend, on a bill that includes Iggy Pop, Broken Social Scene and Jack Johnson. Should be a lot of fun. But I'm mostly looking forward to The Killers. :drool:

Excellent line-up! :drool: Iggy and the Stooges played in Toronto in the past week. Do you like Broken Social Scene? I haven't heard a lot of their stuff, but what I've heard I really like.

I have three different versions of Stars Go Blue if anyone wants.. The Live 8 version, the original performance they did back in '02(or whenever), and the remix. All with some guy named Bono.

PM if you want :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom