The Temple Bar ~ COLDPLAY ARE RIPPING US OFF!....UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Joel Plaskett sings into a mic (copying off Bono) and plays guitar (copying off Edge). And his band has a bass player and a drummer too, clearly they are ripping off U2 :angry:

What I'd really like to know is if he taps his foot like Edge? That's a telltale sign that someone is deliberately copying U2.

BoMac, go get the remasters for the first three albums now :drool: they are sofa king good...

Meh, I'm not really feeling it right now. Maybe in the future. :shrug:

But thanks for the recommendation!

:shocked:...what would Boh-no do?

:shh: we wont tell him...

Sure! But would I be able to notice the difference in quality even on my computer? I don't have a great sound system at home in which to play and appreciate the remastered songs.

Thanks, Elfa. :) But, uh...my avatar stays. :wink:

I'm off for a while. Later, folks! :wave:

trust me, you are going to notice a difference!

I tried to get it, honest!

I had gift cards after christmas, so I tried to get the sooper-dooper deluxe lined-in-platinum edition, but they were out of them. So, I guess I'm going to have to get one off of eBay one of these days.

why, did they completely sell out?!

Yeah, at least around here. Not long after Christmas, stores were out of them, and it's a limited edition set. I tried to get it from Chapters online, they made me wait weeks saying it was back-ordered, then they said they couldn't get it any more. In the meantime, other places had sold out. Rat bastards...

Just saw your edit. I haven't tried there, but I'd be surprised if they still have it, given that every other place known to mankind sold out long ago, and people are getting a zillion dollars for them on eBay.

Yeah, at least around here. Not long after Christmas, stores were out of them, and it's a limited edition set. I tried to get it from Chapters online, they made me wait weeks saying it was back-ordered, then they said they couldn't get it any more. In the meantime, other places had sold out. Rat bastards...

Just saw your edit. I haven't tried there, but I'd be surprised if they still have it, given that every other place known to mankind sold out long ago, and people are getting a zillion dollars for them on eBay.

jeez, I'm glad I got mine when it came out originaly, it says it's in stock but Amazon isn't very trustworthy...

The limited deluxe box version is still in print - I see my supplier has it in stock. If $47.99 Canadian is about the same in U.S. Dollars, that's pretty good (below my U.S. cost)

:adds Lila to list:

dance.gif

Last edited:
I tried to get it, honest!

I had gift cards after christmas, so I tried to get the sooper-dooper deluxe lined-in-platinum edition, but they were out of them. So, I guess I'm going to have to get one off of eBay one of these days.

Nah...go to Amazon and find it in their other sellers lists...I got the Deluxe set for $14.98 (double CD)...cheap baby...:up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom