The Temple Bar ~ COLDPLAY ARE RIPPING US OFF!....UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you wanna repeat yourself? You're not U2!

Cause it's fun. Observe:
zootlesnewbox.gif

Mia's got a plan...:hyper:

Zoots...or someone...how did you get tagged with this gawd-awful song...:eyebrow:...weak...:tsk:

he posted a thread in IO about how much he loved it long ago. then sometime last year, he, cari, laura, and i hung out at a bar in nyc. he was like "oh i'm gonna go play some music on the juke" and when he came back PWT was playing. he said he didn't do it, but...he lies :D

he posted a thread in IO about how much he loved it long ago. then sometime last year, he, cari, laura, and i hung out at a bar in nyc. he was like "oh i'm gonna go play some music on the juke" and when he came back PWT was playing. he said he didn't do it, but...he lies :D

OMG how you lie!!! First, I started a thread in B&C about how I like the song, NOT love! Second, the song playing at that bar had absolutely nothing to do with me! You lying liar, hope your pants catch fire!

OMG how you lie!!! First, I started a thread in B&C about how I like the song, NOT love! Second, the song playing at that bar had absolutely nothing to do with me! You lying liar, hope your pants catch fire!

not wearing pants.

and, it totally started playing after you had dropped some cash and selected the songs. i know your secrets!

sweet!!
i have a question, since i'm 2 blocks from the DFA, am i allowed to just walk up to it and purchase liquor and walk back home, or will i have to actually go to canada and stay there for a few days? i don't know how this border crossing stuff works.

I'm not sure... I know for me crossing into the states for 1 day I can claim up to $200 of stuff on my return without having to pay a fee, not sure what the US policy is...

hmm, well only one way to find out!

hmm, after some investigation at this site:

Duty Free Shopping at the Canadian Border - What Visitors Can Buy at Duty Free Shops and How Much

After a stay of less than 48 hours in Canada, a US citizen or resident may return to the US with:
  • US$200 worth of goods per person, tax and duty free
  • 150 ml (5 oz) alcohol and 10 cigars (non Cuban)

Any purchases in excess of the US$200 allowance may be subject to duties and taxes.
US citizens may buy these amounts daily.

lol no i figured it out when you added the space. since the site automatically embeds video now, that's the only way to disguise it. and why would you want to disguise it unless it was a rickroll?

i r smrt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom