The Temple Bar ~ COLDPLAY ARE RIPPING US OFF!....UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized, I think he's trying to copy that famous shot of Bono in the bubble bath that launched a thousand fanfics over in PLEBA but he didn't do it very well...

for one, Bono was in some hotel penthouse suite - SV appears to be in his mom's bathroom :tsk:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That guy is a fucking nut job! and a troll!

Hope you So Cal peeps are okay after the earthquake! :yikes: :hug:

What? He really is like the textbook definition of a troll. He makes posts with the full intention of getting a rise out of people. How do I know this? He always adds a dumb haha or something at the end.

Oh I totally agree with ya, just messing. :hi5:

I usually avoid his posts unless someone points out the stupidity here.

BoMac, a question if you will;

If you become a mod, how do you plan on dealing with any issues that arise in PLEBA? I know you are a tad... PLEBAphobic shall we say...

If elected, I pledge to be fair and balanced with whatever issues may arise. However, I know that not all mods are assigned to every forum and sub-forum, so.....

That's what you think. BoMac is a big time lurker in Pleba, so I've heard.

:angry:

:sad:

You'd do that to a fellow Sicilian?

is it a CONFIMED rumor? Can you make an subjective opinion about the facts? :hyper:

Yeah definitely! I can come to an objective conclusion about this. Just don't let your subjectivity get into this. That's the mistake you are all making. If only you guys would listen to me then you would know what is correct!

:wave: BoMac

Yeah definitely! I can come to an objective conclusion about this. Just don't let your subjectivity get into this. That's the mistake you are all making. If only you guys would listen to me then you would know what is correct!

screwy :cute: so young, so naive... one of these days life is gonna beat him down like a red-headed step child :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom