The Temple Bar ~ COLDPLAY ARE RIPPING US OFF!....UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was like 5 miles away from us and it was fucking HUGE. That's all I can say right now, my hands are still shaking and we have a huge mess to clean up. Our phone lines are down too so we can't check on anyone :(

Why do earthquakes always happen when I'm in my underwear??? :scream:

:hug: oh noez BAW... that just sucks.. :sad: I remember that feeling of being shaked up afterwards.. ugh..

I'll never forget the '71 earthquake centered in Sylmar. I was living in Arleta at the time, was only 6yrs old.. Scary! :yikes: fires everywhere, freeway passes collapsed.. just awful. I was dead asleep in my room (had hardwood floors and a daybed with wheels), dad woke me up and said I was going from one side of my room to the other. I was mad he woke me.. lol then spent the rest of the time in the hallway with my mom..watching cabinets fly open and dishes and stuff go crashing on the floor..

It was like 5 miles away from us and it was fucking HUGE. That's all I can say right now, my hands are still shaking and we have a huge mess to clean up. Our phone lines are down too so we can't check on anyone :(

Why do earthquakes always happen when I'm in my underwear??? :scream:

I figured it was pretty huge for you. Hope you & MrBAW are okay :hug:
My husband was in the shower, said he didn't feel it! :ohmy:

Map Centered at 34°N, 118°W

33.35.-119.-117.gif

I just realized, I think he's trying to copy that famous shot of Bono in the bubble bath that launched a thousand fanfics over in PLEBA but he didn't do it very well...

for one, Bono was in some hotel penthouse suite - SV appears to be in his mom's bathroom :tsk:

I think what bothers me the most is the fact that he either had to set up a camera with a delay or have someone else take the picture for him - this is sad on both counts.

Must be a slow day if you've spent this much time pondering an avatar from an anonymous poster on a U2 message board.

Might I suggest an alternative forum for you?

bonosvoice :: Index

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom