The Temple Bar ~ COLDPLAY ARE RIPPING US OFF!....UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Long breaks are totally ftw!
LoveShower.gif

The report said it was centered in Chino Hills. I guess I'm about an hour+ away from there. (The Orange County people probably felt it strongly). It felt like you were on a wave rolling. Reports say it was 5.8 and felt widely across S.Calif. I was listening to Jim Rome on the radio doing an interview when he told the guy to hold on, we're having an earthquake. He said he is on the 16th floor & the building was moving pretty good. Then I IM'd my S.Calif. friends who all felt it.

And yes BoMac. Amazing :combust:

The report said it was centered in Chino Hills. I guess I'm about an hour+ away from there. (The Orange County people probably felt it strongly). It felt like you were on a wave rolling. Reports say it was 5.8 and felt widely across S.Calif. I was listening to Jim Rome on the radio doing an interview when he told the guy to hold on, we're having an earthquake. He said he is on the 16th floor & the building was moving pretty good. Then I IM'd my S.Calif. friends who all felt it.

Glad everyone is OK. :up:

And.....you're welcome. :drool:

It was like 5 miles away from us and it was fucking HUGE. That's all I can say right now, my hands are still shaking and we have a huge mess to clean up. Our phone lines are down too so we can't check on anyone :(

Why do earthquakes always happen when I'm in my underwear??? :scream:

It was like 5 miles away from us and it was fucking HUGE. That's all I can say right now, my hands are still shaking and we have a huge mess to clean up. Our phone lines are down too so we can't check on anyone :(

Why do earthquakes always happen when I'm in my underwear??? :scream:

:uhoh:

Does your camera phone still work? Can you take some pictures of the damage...and you in your underwear and post...:hmm:

:shifty:

Thanx, Char! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom