The Temple Bar - Celebrating Crazy Train Day ... MUYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phillyfan26

Blue Crack Supplier
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right, folks! While the Octagon is pretty much dead now in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighborhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple Bar ... would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

Dublin%20Temple%20Bar%209.jpg

Why is it Crazy Train Day?

Looks like your Eagles had a pretty easy opening game. Good thing, too. I wouldn't mind if the Rams went 0-16 this year.

The creator knows his work, and knows it well.

David Caruso knows even more weller.

anyone have Agaisnt me's albums they want to send me :happy:

I want to put them on a cd for P but I can't open any music on my desktop :(

The carbon nano-tubes have a total reflective index of 0.045 percent—more than three times darker anything before known. Wesley Snipes is a vampire, and yet kills vampires.

Awesome.

anyone have Agaisnt me's albums they want to send me :happy:

I want to put them on a cd for P but I can't open any music on my desktop :(

No, but while we're on the subject of albums, I demand you contribute some suggestions to my "Albums I Need to Listen To" list.

No, but while we're on the subject of albums, I demand you contribute some suggestions to my "Albums I Need to Listen To" list.

PFan have you made your way through Pearl Jam's brilliant catalogue yet? I would recommend each of their 8 studio albums.

Hmm. I'll have to consider carefully. What've you got on the list so far?

anyone else got em? :sad:

tried to read that other thread but it's a bit too wordy for my concentration abilities today...I really should be having a nap or something.

Hmm. I'll have to consider carefully. What've you got on the list so far?

anyone else got em? :sad:

tried to read that other thread but it's a bit too wordy for my concentration abilities today...I really should be having a nap or something.

I think I might PM you. There are two lists: what I've heard and what I know I need to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom