The Temple Bar - Celebrating Crazy Train Day ... MUYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bad, just getting back online to any regular degree...how was your summer?

It was incredible! I got to go to South Africa for 3 weeks, which was pretty sweet. Got back a week and a bit ago, and it took a while to adjust back to everything, but I'm pretty much back to normal now. :)

It was incredible! I got to go to South Africa for 3 weeks, which was pretty sweet. Got back a week and a bit ago, and it took a while to adjust back to everything, but I'm pretty much back to normal now. :)

Oh! That's right, I saw your pic in the thread with the cute kids. I've had Africa high up on my 'must visit before I die' list since I was a kid. Lucky you! And I totally identify with the adjusting thing...I love travelling but I'm usually a wreck for a few days when I get back. It's not that I don't want to be back, but...I dunno. You get used to being on the go and then everything just stops dead. Meh!

Oh! That's right, I saw your pic in the thread with the cute kids. I've had Africa high up on my 'must visit before I die' list since I was a kid. Lucky you! And I totally identify with the adjusting thing...I love travelling but I'm usually a wreck for a few days when I get back. It's not that I don't want to be back, but...I dunno. You get used to being on the go and then everything just stops dead. Meh!

Africa is a beautiful place. :heart:

Yup - that pretty much sums it up. Although in my case I didn't want to be home at all. :lol: The pace of life is so much slower there, and more focused on relationships and being with friends and family. I really enjoyed that.

Hopefully I'll be able to go back some day!

it was Heather Graham in Boogie Nights that got you interested.

:up:

Nah, this dude:

2008_you_dont_mess_with_the_zohan_010.jpg

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom