The Temple Bar - Celebrating Crazy Train Day ... MUYFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will! :D

I'm not sure... maybe there will be more drunkenness with the fishing? Thank god I'm not driving at all this weekend, so I can drink to my little hearts content. Unfortunately there will be no open bar, but I'll somehow survive paying for it myself. :wink:

I've got every confidence that you will do quite fine with whatever alcohol is on hand my dear...don't forget to stop at the duty free too ;)

Well, P and I can drink anywhere really – I think it’s that a girls weekend away sounds a little more wholesome if we try and disguise it words like great outdoors, fresh air, fishing, etc.
We’ll ignore the fact I’m terrified of catching a fish, I’ll have to bring huge gloves or something, but I don’t think I’ll have to worry as we’re not bringing fly rods, and I won’t use any kind of live bait. She has fished a bit and mentioned last night that she never looks after the rods or lines, Steve or her dad normally do that if she breaks a line…and they won’t be there. If we get in the place we want to go I think by day two we’ll have made absolute nuisances of ourselves…luckily the place has a little hole in the wall bar…all we really want to do is read and drink with lines thrown out but not actually serving any kind of purpose. We’ll have to sucker someone into driving the boat for us too…

Honestly snow, that sounds like way more fun than a bbq. :up:

I actually caught a fish this summer, can you believe it? I had to take a picture, I was so impressed with myself :lol:

Where you gals goin fishing, anyways?

LOL I wanna know WHY Liam came back to sing, Im surprised, or did he?

did he?

I never watched the vid after the dude says 'just give us five mins'

of course, same thing happened to Robbie in England.

the dudes who push, need a kick in the loose.

I've got every confidence that you will do quite fine with whatever alcohol is on hand my dear...don't forget to stop at the duty free too ;)

Well, P and I can drink anywhere really – I think it’s that a girls weekend away sounds a little more wholesome if we try and disguise it words like great outdoors, fresh air, fishing, etc.
We’ll ignore the fact I’m terrified of catching a fish, I’ll have to bring huge gloves or something, but I don’t think I’ll have to worry as we’re not bringing fly rods, and I won’t use any kind of live bait. She has fished a bit and mentioned last night that she never looks after the rods or lines, Steve or her dad normally do that if she breaks a line…and they won’t be there. If we get in the place we want to go I think by day two we’ll have made absolute nuisances of ourselves…luckily the place has a little hole in the wall bar…all we really want to do is read and drink with lines thrown out but not actually serving any kind of purpose. We’ll have to sucker someone into driving the boat for us too…

Sounds like it will be fun! :hi5:

I was up waaay too late last night, and I'm really paying for it this morning. :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom