The Temple Bar - Bringin' Fun & Sexytime Back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:heart: Reg

VP - glad to hear your mom is doing better :up:

Yeah...some were even real men...but I know them and there was only one potential.

Thora - jesus girl, I'd love some sexy back - get on it if you have the opportunity!!

LMPA - bring the cards & the phone to NYC - we'll tear it up :drool:

VG - no one likes a quitter - go with 3 shots next time :yes:

Tre - but you're our brick and we love you...sorry to hear about your cancelled shift today, less hols $$$

'78 - yell at people, that's ridiculous. You get screwed out of everything now... I wish you were coming to NYC.

Kat - I assume your finally better? I hope so...I just can't imagine you have a problem getting excitement, what's the problem?

NSW - I play hard on weekends - I don't know how you do it. :awe:

Lila - wow...sassy you say? I'd never have dreamed that, I just can't see that side of her :wink:

Zootles - he's all moved now, where can he be?

Beav - you better be in The City sans Bronx river aroma on 03/17

I love how 3 people in a row say hello to me and Tre, shockingly, is angry about something....guessing weather or work. No, wait, it's something Reg said. Smile, Tre, life aint that bad. :)

Hello VP, '78 and Thora. And there's Lila, hi!

BonosLil'Pal94 said:
since my mom was visiting the teen chat thread :shifty:

:lol:

I'm not usually one for the individual Hi's. I"m more of an all encomapassing Hi :wave: I like to drop in and out and I'd hate to miss someone.

Oh, Snow, I'm long past the need to be said hello to individually, that phase is over. :) It was just funny to see 3 hi's in a row and then a pissed off Tre. I don't even know if your comment was referring to me, come to think of it, but I'm sticking with this post.

No spoken words said:
Oh, Snow, I'm long past the need to be said hello to individually, that phase is over. :) It was just funny to see 3 hi's in a row and then a pissed off Tre. I don't even know if your comment was referring to me, come to think of it, but I'm sticking with this post.

It was a general statement actually. Just throwing it out there.

What has everyone got on tap for this evening?

I've got nothing planned so far. I bought School of Rock on DVD earlier this week, so I'll probably end up watching that. Otherwise, nothing much. :)

It's not even noon here yet snow! I will actually get dressed today and go to Maddy's first round basketball playoffs this afternoon. After that, who knows. Pay bills and do work. Yes I know, it's Saturday. :angry: Not much excitement here.

Lila64 said:
I will actually get dressed today

Lies!! Stop making ridiculous claims you will never fulfill!!

:wink:

Good Luck to Maddy.

I"m working till 6, then going shopping with a friend for another shirt for NYC. Then we;ll drink wine and talk about people probably. Just relaxing in general. We may make it to the hot tub but I'm not really in the mood.

Rum and cokes with that DVD Thora?

What are the afternoon plans NSW?

Thanks - keeping our fingers crossed. She scored 14 points last week, which included 2 3-pointers :shocked: Think it was her best game! :)

My afternoon plans are to see "Dream Girls" on the studio lot. One of the best perks of my job are the free films we get to see now and then. So, a bunch of coworkers and I are gonna go see the 2pm showing and then maybe grab a really late lunch.

Lila64 said:
Thanks - keeping our fingers crossed. She scored 14 points last week, which included 2 3-pointers :shocked: Think it was her best game! :)

Awesome :applaud:

That's stuff I can only dream of, I have no coordination at all :angry:

No spoken words said:
My afternoon plans are to see "Dream Girls" on the studio lot. One of the best perks of my job are the free films we get to see now and then. So, a bunch of coworkers and I are gonna go see the 2pm showing and then maybe grab a really late lunch.

Cool. Let me know if it's any good.

Back
Top Bottom