The Temple Bar - Bringin' Fun & Sexytime Back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Time to split....fun talking with you guys, as usual.

Sleep well, talk to you tomorrow, if any of you are around. Pancakes in the morning, again, for me! And, though most in here will not care...tomorrow Ohio St plays Wisconsin in college basketball, should be a great game.

Later.

I owe Ewen and Abby many drinks. And of course I'm sure I've promised you at least a dozen by now, April. :p

Who am I kidding? I'm going to be buying drinks for everyone once I've had a few in me.

snowbunny00774 said:
Night NSW :wave:

I owe him a drink and Numb if Beav can make him come. I'm sure others...Mr. Baw for getting tix etc.

Poker dude is going to feel pretty lame tomorrow morning when he wakes up on the couch of his buddy's place, beer bottles all over the place, the smell of stale cigs and beer in the air. He's going to be kicking himself for not choosing sex.

Just thought I'd say that. :wink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
You got here on a good night! :wink:

Nice location there, heh. ;)

I'll think of something better tomorrow. It's getting too late here, and I'm out too. Goodnight to whoever's left! :wave:

This thread makes me proud. I am glad to see the game plan worked. I think moving NSW to center and snow to point really improved the flow. Where was Kat? She left that whole side open? Good thing Dave was able to come off teh bench and make the save. Dave - you get the sportsmanship award. Snow: MVP - you took one for the team and lead this ragtag squad to 652.

I'm proud, guys. I'm real proud. THEY said we couldn't do it. Well, we showed THEM. HIGH FIVE! :hi5:

NSW - you'll be easy to find in NYC cause you'll be the getting yelled at by me for not socializing.
"Hey, where' NSW?"
"Oh - see over there? That yelling fat guy?"
"yeah."
"Look right below him."
"Oh - there he is. Hi NSW!"

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I could have sworn I'd have slept in a lot longer for having gone to sleep at four a.m.. :crack:

I would have thought so, too...:hmm:

So I decided to ditch work tonight. :angel::shh: I have a paper due tomorrow, and an eye appointment at noon that I'll need to be on the bus by 10 to get to, and working until 2 or 3 am is not really conducive to that.

Back
Top Bottom