The Temple Bar - Bringin' Fun & Sexytime Back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Apropo of nothing but me indulging myself right now, my walk was quite pleasant. The 1/2 moon is right over the ocean, so the reflection is amazing. It is insanely clear for LA, so the stars can be seen over the water as well. Was quite beautiful, and Ipod presented me with "Bad" during my walk, so, perfect.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

:lmao:

That's only funny because my sex life is set up on a calendar...we can't on Tuesday because I have to run to the store...Wednesday's out because I have Dr.'s appt...how's Friday look for you honey? Say 2:30p.m....can you get away from work for 30 minutes?

:sigh:

You can go 30 minutes? No wonder she snatched you up. :drool:

Nice, nsw. I love perfectly timed iPod moments. :love:

:hmm:

Martinis? :drool:

How much longer until NYC? and until there's a new bar (this one's going to set a record!)?

what did you get up to tonight?

No spoken words said:
The 1/2 moon is right over the ocean, so the reflection is amazing. It is insanely clear for LA, so the stars can be seen over the water as well.

:drool:

It's also 15 degrees in LA, too. :angry::rant:

snowbunny00774 said:
He just texted that he could be out of the game in less than an hour :huh:

My text - "could be?"

We'll see - this is the decider...

Weigh the factors here Snow:

You 'have' to wait another hour

He sounds like he knows what's up and he's 'still playing cards'

Does he spend the night

Do you really want to wake up next to 'Poker Boy'

:eyebrow:

Decisions, decisions.

Hey Dave...our birthday is coming up soon...:yes:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Does he spend the night

Decisions, decisions.

Or, as the case is turning out to be "not gonna poker" :mad:

Birthday boys - hmm, only one of you will be in NY to get a birthday shot from yours truly. Damn.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Does he spend the night

Decisions, decisions.

I've been following along, snow, and I must say I have to agree with everyone else's opinion. This guy knows he is doing this, and it's because he assumes you're just going to be okay with it anyways, so what's the problem? It's not cool, and you can do a lot better than this. If he gets away with it now, he'll keep doing it, and you don't want that, trust me! :up:

Where will you be ringing in the festivities, Reg? :D

No spoken words said:

Why are you even still texting this guy?

I'm a complete tool---really. I'm an idiot.

It takes forever for me to even realize a guy is willing to talk to me, so I hate to give up ...I'm a loser basically. I got yelled at about this last night. I don't respond enough when guys are signalling - the only thing is I don't know when they are signalling. And then I think they are, pursue ( although the pursue thing is a first ever for me) and then this.

So it really makes ignorance seem like bliss. And yeah- it's all done now..he's even more dense than I am judging the last text.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Birthday boys - hmm, only one of you will be in NY to get a birthday shot from yours truly. Damn.

Hey, don't I get 21 of those, plus one to grow on? :wink:

Maybe I will have to repay you with a few real martinis... :hmm::drool:

snowbunny00774 said:

I'm a complete tool---really. I'm an idiot.

It takes forever for me to even realize a guy is willing to talk to me, so I hate to give up ...I'm a loser basically. I got yelled at about this last night. I don't respond enough when guys are signalling - the only thing is I don't know when they are signalling. And then I think they are, pursue ( although the pursue thing is a first ever for me) and then this.

So it really makes ignorance seem like bliss. And yeah- it's all done now..he's even more dense than I am judging the last text.

:hug:

I tend to be a complete tool as well, Snow. Trust me. I'll tell you stories in NY. :hi5:

snowbunny00774 said:

Why? calm down calm down!!

I'm just starting to lose my temper, that's all, and that leads to me getting passionate or emotional, and I'd prefer to remain on an even keel and not subject you all to my rantings and ravings. This guy of yours, and guys like him are pissing me off, that's all.

VP...:kiss:

I need to roll too guys...I have to get up and do something...shit I seriously remember what I'm doing tomorrow...well I know I have to be there at 10 or so...fuck, this is pissing me off...oh yeah, Police tix go on sale tomorrow for a show in Oakland, Ca on 6/13...shit!!! :up:

G'night all :wave:

Back
Top Bottom