The Temple Bar - Bringin' Fun & Sexytime Back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

This reminds me of Bros before Hos dude. Going to give me his number then three weeks later when I make a move, flirty texting then "oh my friend likes you so we'd better stop this" :madwife:

More like Fags before Ho's...that 'my friend likes you better' is gay. I'd be all over it if you were into me...in like a hot second. What kind of dork pulls that kind of crap...:scratch: oh yeah, a gay dork...:tsk:

snowbunny00774 said:
he just texted that they started another game - well that rules that out...it's fricking 2.18 am!!

:banghead:

What a total idjit!!! Are single guys that dense...or have I just been married so long that I'm eternally horny? I can smell possible sex 2 days before it happens.

Maybe he's just a total fucking idiot and Snow chose poorly. I'm not going to let this fucking clown represent me or other "single guys". Did that sound bitter?

Reggie Thee Dog said:

:banghead:

What a total idjit!!! Are single guys that dense...or have I just been married so long that I'm eternally horny? I can smell possible sex 2 days before it happens.

Lucky woman....single guys here are that dense :madwife:

snowbunny00774 said:

Lucky woman....single guys here are that dense :madwife:

:lmao:

That's only funny because my sex life is set up on a calendar...we can't on Tuesday because I have to run to the store...Wednesday's out because I have Dr.'s appt...how's Friday look for you honey? Say 2:30p.m....can you get away from work for 30 minutes?

:sigh:

Back
Top Bottom