The Temple Bar - Bringin' Fun & Sexytime Back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Funny how the opposite = not so hot. :lol: :mad:

:lmao:

Night Zoots :kiss:

Alright - so he's playing poker tonight, and we were texting, and this shit is easier to approach text wise etc. etc....then he calls, I'm going to channel a 15 yr old here, but I'm like WTF?? I answer, and he says - "did you just call? it showed a missed call" really..I certainly did not .So we have lame conversation, about how I'm a loser being home on a Saturday night etc. and hang up awkwardly with okay, I'll let you get back to your game, etc etc.

Unreal

snowbunny00774 said:

Alright - so he's playing poker tonight, and we were texting, and this shit is easier to approach text wise etc. etc....then he calls, I'm going to channel a 15 yr old here, but I'm like WTF?? I answer, and he says - "did you just call? it showed a missed call" really..I certainly did not .So we have lame conversation, about how I'm a loser being home on a Saturday night etc. and hang up awkwardly with okay, I'll let you get back to your game, etc etc.

Unreal

:banghead:

snowbunny00774 said:

Unreal

I'd be like "guys, duty calls...I've gotta roll" And they'd be all :hi5:
And then I'd be on my way over...but that's just me...I'm not normal...uh...:shifty:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I'd be like "guys, duty calls...I've gotta roll" And they'd be all :hi5:
And then I'd be on my way over...but that's just me...I'm not normal...uh...:shifty:

Well I totally thought that one of his friends that I've met would be shoving him out the door, as I said, he's a bit dense and I'm making an effort here which I never do. The friend must not be there...damn, last week he was doing the whole "he's the only one of my friends I'd set up with my sister, he's that good a guy" spiel...he would have been all over this.

I agree with the comments about men. :|

I'm sitting here with my rum & coke laughing at the news. It's unbelievable how stupid people are. But at least their stupidity makes me laugh! :lol:

snowbunny00774 said:

Well I totally thought that one of his friends that I've met would be shoving him out the door, as I said, he's a bit dense and I'm making an effort here which I never do. The friend must not be there...damn, last week he was doing the whole "he's the only one of my friends I'd set up with my sister, he's that good a guy" spiel...he would have been all over this.

This reminds me of Bros before Hos dude. Going to give me his number then three weeks later when I make a move, flirty texting then "oh my friend likes you so we'd better stop this" :madwife:

Back
Top Bottom