The Temple Bar - Bringin' Fun & Sexytime Back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snowbunny00774 said:

The friction is the killer - we don't want any friction with your harem, right Reg?

:eek:...you flatter me Snow...

Friction is a killer, I saw a story in the Metro section of my local news rag the other day...I think she died of electrocution. The guy was wearing socks and rubbed his feet across the rug before he 'plugged in'...she never had a chance :tsk:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

:eek:...you flatter me Snow...

Friction is a killer, I saw a story in the Metro section of my local news rag the other day...I think she died of electrocution. The guy was wearing socks and rubbed his feet across the rug before he 'plugged in'...she never had a chance :tsk:

As much as that should make me happy I'm not having eloctrocution sex right now - It doesn't. + I only have hardwood and laminate :thanksheavens:

Y'know when you're at that borderline where if you stop drinking, you're likely to be okay in the morning, but if you keep it up, you'll suffer? That's where I am. I'm opting to suffer. :rockon: : pathetic:

VintagePunk said:
Y'know when you're at that borderline where if you stop drinking, you're likely to be okay in the morning, but if you keep it up, you'll suffer? That's where I am. I'm opting to suffer. :rockon: :pathetic:

:pathetic:

I like that new one VP...please suffer a little longer...you don't have much to do tomorrow (er...today? :scratch: ) right? :hmm:

Ah VP...:hug:

VintagePunk said:
Y'know when you're at that borderline where if you stop drinking, you're likely to be okay in the morning, but if you keep it up, you'll suffer? That's where I am. I'm opting to suffer. :rockon: : pathetic:

:lol:

I just passed that point and started drinking water!

Metallica's Mama Said :heart:

Back
Top Bottom