The Temple Bar - Bringin' Fun & Sexytime Back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Ok. It's going to snow a lot in the next two days, or might. I don't need a fucking weather alert every five seconds across the bottom of my screen.

\
Did it say snow was coming? fucking weather reports are always bloody wrong :angry:

snowbunny00774 said:
For realz peeps....wtf is up with guyz? I know LMPA and I have never asked that questions before :lol:

:mad::mad::mad:

And is it so difficult to find one just to have fun with? Honestly. I don't want to get married. Just some laughs is all I ask (I find it really funny how that used to be the replacement word for "crazy all out fucking" way back when)

:mad::mad::mad:

And is it so difficult to find one just to have fun with? Honestly. I don't want to get married. Just some laughs is all I ask (I find it really funny how that used to be the replacement word for "crazy all out fucking" way back when)

I'm so with you...I'm debating on sending a text...this guy is dumb as shit though..might be more work than is warranted by the reward :mad:

Did I just render Zoots and nsw speechless? :hmm:

I'm rarely speechless. Thought that was an angry face I used there. But, that was more a joke than anything. Guys can and do often disappoint, it just upsets me when they do cos guys like that make my life just htat much harder. Eh.

Don't do it. Seriously. Remember my end of year not so fuck=tacular?

Men who are more work than they're worth - :no:

haha..I was just about to grab the phone when you posted...Thanks for the voice of reason :hug:

Fuck Guyz except the guyz on here of course :yes:

You know it's bad when I'm working out the logistics of the three hours for your lesbetarian idea...Doozer should be here any minute :whistle:

Omg, SNL on E right now. Classic Eddie Murphy. :lmao:

Lookin Pa Nub.

:lmao: CLASSIC!!!

Ok, just heard Orgasm Addict, now Under the Bridge. Is there a theme in my random play? :shifty:

Zootlesque said:
The House That Jack Built!!! Hellz yeah!!! :rockon: :mad:

The higher you are,
the farther you fall,
the longer the walk,
the farther you crawl,
my body my temple,
this temple it tilts.....
step into the house that Jack built

:lmao:

It's the Best of Eddie Murphy.

Right now it's James Brown in da Hot Tub.

I can't see straight I'm laughing so hard. :lol:

Hot tub, gonna make you sweat-a.....

"Next week on Celebrity Hot Tub, Dr. Joyce Brothers".

Back
Top Bottom