The Temple Bar - Bringin' Fun & Sexytime Back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Reggie Thee Dog said:

I prefer "Cryptic Writings" myself...but my all time favorite is "Symphony of Destruction"!!! :rockon:

Where'd da ladies go?

Is Kat here tonight? :hmm:

You take a mortal man.....
put him in control.....
watch him become a g-d.....
watch the heads roll.....

Love that song, Reg.

And Live to Tell by Madonna DOES indeed rock, in a non-rock but still awesome song kind of way.

I think "the list" scared '78 off, somehow. Either that, or she just managed to lose ante her boyfriend up while playing poker and lost.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
I prefer "Cryptic Writings" myself...but my all time favorite is "Symphony of Destruction"!!! :rockon:

swingin to the sym.pho.nyyyy of destruction!!! :mad: <--- metal face

No spoken words said:

You take a mortal man.....
put him in control.....
watch him become a g-d.....
watch the heads roll.....

Love that song, Reg.

And Live to Tell by Madonna DOES indeed rock, in a non-rock but still awesome song kind of way.

Oh hell yeah NSW!!!

I have to admit much guilty pleasure love for "Borderline"...My wife has two Madonna's greatest hits CDs sitting in my CD library, but I've never burned them...hell I've got Sam Fox...was wrong with a little Madonna? :hmm:

I went through a knitting phase many moons ago. With the guidance of my former m-i-l, I knitted a sweater set for a friend of mine's baby. When we were cleaning out my mom's place just before she moved, I found another unfinished sweater prototype. I must have blocked that portion of my life from my memory. Needless to say, the current me was very impressed with my former madd knitting skillz. :wink:

snowbunny00774 said:
I haven't knit in a while - I went through a scarf phase a few yrs ago.

Madoona is some greatness all right :up:

I'm telling you, when I learn more and can actually make something, I'm starting on Christmas gifts asap. Cause I know I'm not gonna feel like knitting a bunch of shit come Christmas/finals time.

I like how I say stuff like "I don't like Borderline" or whatnot, and then it pops on the radio or someone's CD player, and I'm like "I don't want to be your prisoner so baby won't you set me free....." and then I'm wondering how and why I know the lyrics to Borderline.

So, Reg, just try to understand (understand), I've given all I can, but you've got the best of me.

Good Plan LMPA. And the gifts will mean more as they were made by your loving hands yada yada... people really like that shit.

I knit a teddy bear when I was much younger. Like everything else my knitting skillz have deteriorated over time.

Naked Grape Sauvignon Blanc with a splash of Sprite is the chosen poison tonight. I have to say I agree with the Malibu thing. I went through a phase last summer and ended up having to order doubles at the bar, cost me a bloody fortune.

Zoots :flirt:

Last edited:
No spoken words said:
I like how I say stuff like "I don't like Borderline" or whatnot, and then it pops on the radio or someone's CD player, and I'm like "I don't want to be your prisoner so baby won't you set me free....." and then I'm wondering how and why I know the lyrics to Borderline.

So, Reg, just try to understand (understand), I've given all I can, but you've got the best of me.

I love it when the boys quote cheesy 80's love songs to one another. It's so manly. :cute:

No spoken words said:

:cute: I give you a heterosexualman:hug: after something like this, but let's keep it to a :hi5: tonight...:shifty:

NSW, I love it when you give me shit about my choice of music...because I know deep down you actually dig the song you gave me shit about listening too...:yes:

Shit my hand is still throbbing...ouch!!! :sad:

snowbunny00774 said:
Good Plan LMPA. And the gifts will mean more as they were made by your loving hands yada yada... people really like that shit.

I knit a teddy bear when I was much younger. Like everything else my knitting skillz have deteriorated over time.

Naked Grape Sauvignon Blanc with a splash of Sprite is the chosen poison tonight. I have to say I agree with the Malibu thing. I went through a phase last summer and ended up having to order doubles at the bar, cost me a bloddy fortune.

Zoots :flirt:

Spending too much on myself all year = homemade gifts come Christmastime :love: :shh: :whistle:

We're making washcloths this week. :lol:

Maybe if someone I know is moving then I'll make a few for them. :hmm:

Yeah I don't drink Malibu often but when I do it's usually after I've had a few martinis or something else stronger (jack and cokes) and I just want something sweet. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom