The Temple Bar - Bringin' Fun & Sexytime Back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, Mikeflix, '78. Beav, LMPA and RedKat are charter interference members, my coworkers are members as well.

Only 9pm here, so have to wait a few hours for SNL/Arcade Fire to come on.

VP - I have season 2 of the NBC Office if you ever want it. Postage be damned.

No spoken words said:
Yes, Mikeflix, '78. Beav, LMPA and RedKat are charter interference members, my coworkers are members as well.

Only 9pm here, so have to wait a few hours for SNL/Arcade Fire to come on.

VP - I have season 2 of the NBC Office if you ever want it. Postage be damned.

How do I sign up? :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Doesn't all Metallica pretty much suck, except for the black album? :huh:

:eyebrow:

kill em all
ride the lightning
master of puppets
and justice for all
garage days
metallica
load
reload
garage inc.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Sarandon the annoying mom at the game? Ha!
Yes, Tim Robbins does appear to be very tall.
Last week one of the mom's of a girl on our team was watching the other team take free throw shots, and she coughed at :ahem: the right time (for us). Everyone in the row of chairs (only one row) looked down towards her. She was hiding behind hubby, who is the coach. They all thought it was him! Ha!

'78 - you still playing poker? I might have to kick Maddy off that computer to join in on the antics.

Heard "Enter Sandman" on the radio earlier today :rockon:
I like some Madonna songs, like Beautiful Stranger, Ray Of Light, Don't Tell Me, Music, Express Yourself, Holiday... those are on the iPod, though I don't own any. I did add some of The Baby's songs recently and they keep coming up on the shuffle. Isn't It Time?

<<<needs some alcohol or something :(

U2Girl1978 said:

How do I sign up? :lol:

You need to look at "the list", and see if anything strikes your fancy. Then you have to PM me, and let me know if your fancy was struck, and what by. Then you get mail.

"The list" needs to be updated, actually.

'78, do you want "the list"?

VintagePunk said:

I'll look up season 1, and then let you know. :)

Did you have all three of the Godfather movies? :hmm:

VP, don't judge the show on Season 1. Most of those episodes were an attempt to mimic the BBC version, and it went awry, except for 2 episodes. In Season 2, they find their stride and it's great.

I have the G-dfather trilogy, yes, though I refuse to really acknowledge that #3 exists.

Zootlesque said:

Why don't you have any? :(

Whoever doesn't have Madonna's Confessions totally needs to get it! :dance:

Maybe I'll go mix some rum and coke :hmm: How is that for an upset stomach? :shifty:

<<Not a Metallica fan, but if you know anything about them, you should only have the first 3-4 albums. Downhill from that point, that is if you were a fan from the early days of "Kill 'Em All". Don't ask me how I know that, I just do. Peace sells, but who's buging

I'll never really understand the backlash to Load and Reload. They fused country and metal so well on those albums!

Mama Said :drool:

Lila64 said:
Sarandon the annoying mom at the game? Ha!
Yes, Tim Robbins does appear to be very tall.
Last week one of the mom's of a girl on our team was watching the other team take free throw shots, and she coughed at :ahem: the right time (for us). Everyone in the row of chairs (only one row) looked down towards her. She was hiding behind hubby, who is the coach. They all thought it was him! Ha!

'78 - you still playing poker? I might have to kick Maddy off that computer to join in on the antics.

Heard "Enter Sandman" on the radio earlier today :rockon:
I like some Madonna songs, like Beautiful Stranger, Ray Of Light, Don't Tell Me, Music, Express Yourself, Holiday... those are on the iPod, though I don't own any. I did add some of The Baby's songs recently and they keep coming up on the shuffle. Isn't It Time?

<<<needs some alcohol or something :(

Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins at a game?? Are you serious?? They're like my favourite couple ever!

Madonna songs I like: Borderline, Holiday, This Used to be My Playground (LOVE it, for various reasons), Don't tell Me....other than that, I'm pretty meh about her.

Yeah, like 'Borderline' too, but never downloaded it in the old Napster/LimeWire/Kazaa days, and I don't download songs now. Unless of course someone wants to mail me some :shifty:

And yeah VP, that was from Headache's story on around page 16. I like Sarandon. She's a really good actress :up:

Lila64 said:
Yeah, like 'Borderline' too, but never downloaded it in the old Napster/LimeWire/Kazaa days, and I don't download songs now. Unless of course someone wants to mail me some :shifty:

And yeah VP, that was from Headache's story on around page 16. I like Sarandon. She's a really good actress :up:

I might be able to e-mail you Borderline :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom