The Temple Bar: Booze & action... UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lila64

Blue Crack Distributor
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

temple-bar-2.jpg

That Who thread makes me a sad panda, I have refused to open it...not that I think tommy's the greatest thing ever, but I do love it and I am going to stay out of the bashing thread

(Gee wouldn't it be nice if some people stayed out of threads they didn't like too....:sigh: )

Zootlesque said:

As for the Who, Quadrophenia is good but slightly overrated IMO. Never listened to Tommy. I love a handful of their songs like Won't Get Fooled Again, Love Reign O'er Me, Behind Blue Eyes etc. but they never keep my interest enough to get any albums. :shrug:

Yeah, that's pretty much how I feel about them. I can not for the life of me figure out what people love about them. To they're like a 3 hit wonder band that's been around for 40 years. I dunno, maybe it just sounds dated to me. Maybe it was great back then. I dunno, but I've never been able to get into them and I have tried cause I thought I was SUPPOSED to like them. But they bored me.

Good luck, Phil. I actually quit playing games a year or so ago. Now I water the lawn for fun. I'm not joking. I spend about 40 minutes every night with my lawn. :sigh: And I post here a lot too. I used to use this time to travel deep into Morrowind or crush the Covenant. I'm going to miss Halo 3. Maybe I'll buy an XBOX, play the game, and then sell it real quick or something.

bono_212 said:
That Who thread makes me a sad panda, I have refused to open it...not that I think tommy's the greatest thing ever, but I do love it and I am going to stay out of the bashing thread

(Gee wouldn't it be nice if some people stayed out of threads they didn't like too....:sigh: )

HAHAHA. I brought it to YOU!

I don't really like the Who that much, but I like them enough. I was exactly the opposite though, my dad hates the Who, and I like almost everything he does, so I thought I wasn't supposed to like the Who, and then I just really couldn't resist them anymore, and now I just purposely play their music really loud around my dad for the hell of it.

Dude, you want :nerd: Back before games had stats, or real players, I used to keep a notebook and I would HAND WRITE in who scored. I kept stats for my made up soccer teams. I wonder if I still have that book somewhere......

Sega Hockey 2002 or 2003 (?) was my favorite game. The new ones just seemed to suck. And there was an old soccer game I liked too, I'd get mad cause the newer versions were always weaker, but the whole "accurate team rosters" lured me in. :weakwilled:

Nerd competition? I made my own Top 20 charts of my favorite music every week at some point growing up. :reject:

Beav - while you're out working on your lawn, make sure you shovel the shit that your pony left on mine. TYVM,A.

The Who rock :rockon:

Any of you boys know Strato-Matic baseball? :shifty:

Zootlesque said:
Nerd competition? I made my own Top 20 charts of my favorite music every week at some point growing up. :reject:

YES! So did I. Pour Some Sugar On Me was # for months and months. I also kept a Top 20 of the Top 20. Oh man...what a doofus I was. Meatloaf was on it a lot. I have to have that somewhere.

:lmao: I never imagined that anyone else would do something crazy like what I did!

I even colored the numbers on the countdown in bright yellow and orange to match the Top 20 on MTV at the time! :lmao:

Man, I even kept it on a clipboard. :lmao: Oh shit, I hadn't thought of that in years. I must've been 12 or so. I had that going for a long time too. I really used to ponder 2-20 (1 was always easy.) I do remember though that PSSOM got beaten out, but I can't remember who took the crown away. Hopefully it was Zeppelin or something, but it was probably some god awful hair band. I have to find that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom