The Temple Bar: Booze & action... UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:
What can I say? I strive for mediocrity.

Besides, do you know what happens if you steal Reggie's lime light?
Have you ever seen that boy throw a hissy fit?

It's not pretty.
Trust me. :|

Try as he may...NSW will never be me...:no:

On the other hand he could always GFH...but I'll leave that to Beav...:yes:

But I must admit...I miss NSW when he's not around...:uhoh:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Pokey, I thought you had accepted your fate as simply a rung in the ladder
one to be used and abused

Altho, you aren't quite as tall as a ladder

Why tease me like this, when you know that to my parents, I'm just a step-ladder.

Snow. How many time must I be falsely accused?

Bri, see, Reg has kicked off the R-rated comedy, it took him less than 5 minutes. :) It always takes him less than 5 minutes. Much less. Oh snap.

snowbunny00774 said:
is this a wedding? are you going? can I be your date?

I don't know anything more. My mom called to ask if I was watching the game, and she mentioned that he and one of my second cousins is engaged. Apparently they had mentioned it on the CBC a while back because her dad is my famous relative.

Sure, you can be my date if I'm invited to the wedding. :D

No spoken words said:

Hence the less than, and the much less than. Come on Brighty!!!

5 minutes is foreplay...it takes me 1 to take off my socks...2 1/2 to take off my shirt, just unbutton the suspender and the pants fall off...but the other 1 1/2 minutes is to help me stand back up...after that I'm done...:sigh:

like fuck him or fuck your effort but thanks anyway?

:)

srsly anaheim need to settle pronger down and soon, or at least tie his arm back.

I don't know which is worse...me being indoors and staying out of trouble on a Sat night, or me being out.

Last edited:
Reggie Thee Dog said:

5 minutes is foreplay...it takes me 1 to take off my socks...2 1/2 to take off my shirt, just unbutton the suspender and the pants fall off...but the other 1 1/2 minutes is to help me stand back up...after that I'm done...:sigh:

1) how much do you value the buttons on your shirt?
2) suspenders? :excusemewhileiunrollmyeyesfromthebackofmyhead:

as in :drool:

snowbunny00774 said:
like fuck him or fuck your effort but thanks anyway?

:)

srsly anaheim need to settle pronger down and soon, or at least tie his arm back.

I don't know which is worse...me being and staying out of trouble on a Sat night, or me being out.

I mean fuck him. He's too preachy and condescending for my tastes. Waste of intelligence, he knows a lot but does not know how convey it with a lighter touch, a la a Yolland. He's a big part of why I stay out of FYM, cos I always want to get into it with him.

I am happy to be in on Saturday night, I feel like shit.

No spoken words said:

He's a big part of why I stay out of FYM, cos I always want to get into it with him.

I am happy to be in on Saturday night, I feel like shit.

you may want to stay out of here too, then:

eykiw.jpg

how can I cheer you up?

although you'll have to wait till I'm done laughing at new baby jesus crying over Beav...really, I know he's a baby and all but you'd think he come in to this world somewhat omniscient, and if Beav makes him cry now...well, that kid is for a world of hurt :hug:

Oh, my mood is fine, the cough is just more like a flu now. You already do a fantastic job of keeping me laughing. :)

Hail Randhail, he has my back, too. Nice. :)

snowbunny00774 said:

1) how much do you value the buttons on your shirt?
2) suspenders? :excusemewhileiunrollmyeyesfromthebackofmyhead:

as in :drool:

Well 'Hello there' Snow...:flirt:

I've got huge suspenders...:sexywink:

And Bri...you love the part where I trip right on top of the bed, and hold my self up with my...uh....kick stand...:whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom