The Temple Bar: Booze & action... UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: Re: yay the margaritas plus extreme heat are having the desired effect :hi5:

fah said:

The other lozenge I was using/eating like candy were Halls Fruit Breezers :up:

I still have a ton of shit leftover from my March illness, pray to god I won't be using more than the cough drops for my sore throat. :slant:

Large amounts of alcohol should kill it, right? M I RITE?!?!?!?

I'll take your colds ...

... over recovering from my oral surgery. :silent:

I'm not in pain :yay:

But I really want to be able to eat solid food right now. :sigh:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I still have a ton of shit leftover from my March illness, pray to god I won't be using more than the cough drops for my sore throat. :slant:

Large amounts of alcohol should kill it, right? M I RITE?!?!?!?

In the form of slushy drink is what this Mom prescribes :up:

Crap. I started cooking some dinner, and realized I don't have a few ingredients. :angry: I guess it's off to the store I go. I should pay more attention to what I have in my kitchen. :lol:

Re: Re: Re: I'll take your colds ...

jobob said:

Aw, thanks, fah. :hug:

~says to hell with her cholestrol level and eats scrambled eggs for second time today~

Not to worry ~ I use extra egg whites instead of eggs when I make scrambled eggs.

Aw, you thought of everything.

I need to go grocery shopping tomorrow. Of course, I'm almost out of yogurt. And I ran out of cottage cheese. I could use some more soup ... Applesauce would be good. And pudding!

Man, I'm in sad shape.

fah said:
Helloooooooooooooooo Brad Pitt

I'm not gonna get anything done now that this movie is on :drool:

He looks amazing in that movie :drool:

Got my ingredients - I should be all set for dinner now. I'm having pasta, but I was all out of the pasta I wanted, and one of the spices.

It is still soooo warm out there! It's still around 30 degrees, I think. :love:

I've been sick so long, it's disgusting. I'm finally on antibiotics now, because I hate coughing so much.

~BrightestStar~ said:
I was gonna ask what's a girl gotta do to get a drink round here.

But never mind, I'll get it myself.

*disinfects glass :uhoh:*

*has better idea - grabs bottle of Mike's Hard Cranberry and twists off the cap :wink:*

Drea said:

*grabs another for snow*

Actually, I have one Mike's left in my fridge but it's been in there since before NYE... :hmm:

absolute disgrace. don't tell me that shit. do you know how many time I've had NONE in my fridge? do you?

yeah, I almost grabbed one of each, but lemonade kills me so I got two packs of cran instead :wise:

I'd like to think all the echinacea (sp?) I took this winter is still protecting me, I need to find some wrong people to kiss. Not that wrong...but a little bit wrong.

as much as it pains me, I do like that the sens played right to the end of the second. : pain:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom