The Temple Bar: Booze & action... UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:
Beav - while you're out working on your lawn, make sure you shovel the shit that your pony left on mine. TYVM,A.

Get HER off the couch first. Or at least make HER move over a little.

Aren't I supposed to be watching cartoons? I'll get a beer instead.

Got Philk? said:

YES! Played it religiously when I was younger. Outstanding game!

I think my brother still plays. even bigger :nerd:

Hubby & his best friend play when they get together. They keep stats of each game (the friend does). I remember 20 years ago when there were a few more in the "group" and they'd hold a draft.

red light, yellow light, green light go!

UberBeaver said:
Man, I even kept it on a clipboard. :lmao: Oh shit, I hadn't thought of that in years. I must've been 12 or so. I had that going for a long time too. I really used to ponder 2-20 (1 was always easy.) I do remember though that PSSOM got beaten out, but I can't remember who took the crown away. Hopefully it was Zeppelin or something, but it was probably some god awful hair band. I have to find that.

That's great! I was about 13 I think. 1992 if I'm not mistaken. I was such a Top 40 MTV junkie! :drool: :lol: Did you ever have re-entries in your chart like I did? Or only new entries? :laugh:

UberBeaver said:

Get HER off the couch first. Or at least make HER move over a little.

Aren't I supposed to be watching cartoons? I'll get a beer instead.

Her is not here, so you lose (or win, depending how you look at it) by default.

What cartoons can you watch on a Friday night?

Zootlesque said:

That's great! I was about 13 I think. 1992 if I'm not mistaken. I was such a Top 40 MTV junkie! :drool: :lol: Did you ever have re-entries in your chart like I did? Or only new entries? :laugh:

Oh yeah, of course. It just had to do with what I was digging that day. And in my head it was like an MTV type award show. lol. This was late 80s for me. 87-88 I guess? I wrote the dates on the papers. I just need to find them.

Lila64 said:

Her is not here, so you lose (or win, depending how you look at it) by default.

What cartoons can you watch on a Friday night?

Well....I woke up this morning, and a batman cartoon was on HBO, so I DVR'd it cause I had to go to work. I think it's called Sub Zero or something?

Goodnight gramps, I mean Zoots :wave:

I googled PSSOM, looks like it was around '87.
I was in love w/Joe Elliott back in the day, around 82-83. Got his autograph on an 8x10 photo of him with the Union Jack shirt on. Ah... the memories

it's on VP, bring it! :throwsdowngloves:

sopranos.jpg

UberBeaver said:
Is that what you thought they were saying? :lol:

My current mission is to get one of those USA vs Russia bubble hockey games that used to be all over. :drool:

Oh g-d, yes. Complete that fucking mission. Those were awesome. Make sure the boo button works.

Lila64 said:

:applaud:

VintagePunk said:
Bet I can beat you all for dorkiest Def Leppard fan. :reject:

Btw...Christo-fuh. :sad: :sigh:

Fire.

No spoken words said:

Oh g-d, yes. Complete that fucking mission. Those were awesome. Make sure the boo button works.

Good call. I can't find USA Russia, though there a few USA Canada, but that's no fun. I want the Commies, back when they WERE commies.

Hey RB.

OK, peeps, I'm out. GOod night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom