The Temple Bar: Booze & action... UYFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been hearing for months that the album is good, but I just haven't liked them in so long I wrote it off. My best friend, though not my bff who stabbed me in the back recently,told me to get it, and when I said "Meh" he got it for me, and wow, it's good.

I hear ya. It's a very solid collection of songs. I had heard a few before I saw them live, and then went out and got the CD (well I just ordered it to be delivered to me). Someone here had sent me a few songs. I just wanted to hear a little before I bought it to see if it was worth it, especially being a double CD. And have played it a ton ever since. Happened to me with the first Audioslave as well. My friends told me it was really good, and then I finally got it and couldn't stop playing it.

Do you have any faves from the CD yet? :hmm:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
SMILEYTOURNEY.jpg

:happy:

Very Nice :up:

UberBeaver said:
No not yet, just listened to disc 1 and some of disc 2. It still all sounds like one big piece. I still need to break it down.

OK, off to bed. G'nite ya'lll.

Report back to me :up:

G'nite Beav

Smiley bracket :drool:

Yeah, I had read that. Just didn't know if you had heard back on the bidding war. Is this for renting or purchasing a place?

So the woman that never speaks to me spoke to me today. SHe replied, "Morning" when I said "Good Morning." I hope this bitch doesn't think she turn over a new leaf and out New Testament me. Fuck that. I'll slap her til she's blind, then slap her again til she can see. Then we'll see who got the Spirit of New Jesus in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom