The Temple Bar - :bonocrab: is going UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was another massive police incident right outside my office AGAIN today - 2nd time this month. :happy: :lol: This is getting ridiculous - this time apparently two people were in their vehicles, exchanging guns. In BROAD DAYLIGHT. :tsk: The police just left about an hour ago, but there were at least 5 or 6 cop cars with their sirens and lights going for a while. My co-workers saw the police draw their guns and arrest one of the guys. Gah.

Ok, so my birthday is on the Monday after Easter. I want to get my friends together for a bar night that Saturday, but it is Easter weekend.

What to do? :hmm:

I figure I'll invite people for the 11th, and whoever can show up or wants to show up, will.
April birthdays, ftw :up: You can come to my crazy, drunken, pole-dancing soiree :sexywink:

No clue. I don't get why those threads are so popular - who cares what you're eating/drinking/smelling, etc.??!! :crack:

I just saw there's a text message one too. I know I certainly don't want to share the contents of those! :wink:

Thanks for saving us!! :love:
I have no idea why I post in them. I'm random :tongue:

I don't get why people have to post in EVERY thread though, EVERY time :crack:

There was another massive police incident right outside my office AGAIN today - 2nd time this month. :happy: :lol: This is getting ridiculous - this time apparently two people were in their vehicles, exchanging guns. In BROAD DAYLIGHT. :tsk: The police just left about an hour ago, but there were at least 5 or 6 cop cars with their sirens and lights going for a while. My co-workers saw the police draw their guns and arrest one of the guys. Gah.
God, it's getting bad out there, eh? :huh:

OMG, I'm nuts. My friend and I were swinging around the poles on the train home from dance class :laugh:

Yup, it's pretty nuts.

My dinner is taking an exceptionally long time to cook tonight. :sigh: Why can't it magically be done when I want it to? :lol:
I know. That's when you need a manservant for reals. I love to cook and all, but having a personal chef on work nights would be fab.

I only just figured out making a big batch of seafood bisque and freezing it for future use is an excellent idea :wink:

Directors of corporations acting fraudulantly - I need an article for class.

My brain is fried and I'm on my second glass of wine. :help:
Needs more wine :drunk: That'll help.

3 parties?! That's awesome!! :hi5:

I don't do birthday parties, but I might next year. I had way too many horrid parties as a kid, so I haven't had one since I was about 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom