The Temple Bar - :bonocrab: is going UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
just think about how much you can annoy us all when you two finaly meet and you get to post in the "who got lucky" thread over and over again :up:

Oh yeah, we're bringing my laptop into the bed with us for hourly updates. :hyper:

I think you can make the analogy of driving an automatic transmission and then moving on or back to a stick...:shifty:...driving the automatic takes no thought or much skill...and if you haven't driven an automatic in a while well it really isn't hard to jump back into the seat and go....:no:

Now with a stick...jump into the seat, grab the stick and don't let go...:D

OK, now push in the clutch and move the stick...:yes:...a little more to the right...hold it softer...OK let go of the clutch...Yes, yes, that's it...:drool:...

:whistle:

:shifty: :drool:

:applaud: Do iiiit.

I'll have my barf bag ready. Bunch of braggers in that thread :angry: lol

Seriously. I want to kill that thread in the face.

Can you guys talk your shit about other members in private maybe instead of in the chat threads?

/broken record.

I think you can make the analogy of driving an automatic transmission and then moving on or back to a stick...:shifty:...driving the automatic takes no thought or much skill...and if you haven't driven an automatic in a while well it really isn't hard to jump back into the seat and go....:no:

Now with a stick...jump into the seat, grab the stick and don't let go...:D

OK, now push in the clutch and move the stick...:yes:...a little more to the right...hold it softer...OK let go of the clutch...Yes, yes, that's it...:drool:...

:whistle:

somehow i expected this..:drool:

i missez the reggers.:sad: u don't sweet talk me anymorez.... i am cry.

monring people :wave:

Lets see, who can I complain about today? :hmm:

Complain about my selfish friend, who thinks I'm this huge whore yet she texted a guy she went out with 5 months ago for a minute (she didn't have his # in her phone but had it commited to memory) to complain about her week and ended up going over there for a booty call.

I looked at that gorgeous guy today and my earth moved within seconds.

Oh honey, never let a guy have that much power over you.

I'm bitter today, guys. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom