The Temple Bar - :bonocrab: is going UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mia! :fuckyeah:

So, are you going to hang out with me in Toronto? I plan on sleeping at the stadium the night before the concert.

:fuckyeah: dude! I plan on getting into town as soon as I'm done with classes. I probably won't queue up til the later part of the evening, but I do wanna walk around and play during the day. Let's hang!!

I'm flying out from Alberta, not much farther than you. :tsk:

I'm sure between now and September there will be numerous seat sales. Doooo eeeeet!

:lol: I'm not caving to peer pressure, no matter how awesome I think it would be! There's just too much in the way that makes it impossible (not able to take time off in Sept, not wanting to go into debt as I just got out of it, etc. etc.). I know, excuses excuses. :wink:

:lol: I'm not caving to peer pressure, no matter how awesome I think it would be! There's just too much in the way that makes it impossible (not able to take time off in Sept, not wanting to go into debt as I just got out of it, etc. etc.). I know, excuses excuses. :wink:

Not wanting to go into debt isn't an excuse; it's smart!

Saving this from the hurricane.

Got thru on one of my local radio stations to enter their lotto pool. I never get thru to win their contests, so I'm surprised I got in tonight. :lol: Here's wishing for the big $$!

That reminds me, I haven't seen little Banana Zeus around lately.

Oh wait, I shipped him to Octo mom so he'll be well taken care of. Is that ok Daddy BoMac? :D
Aww, I thought you were gonna send Zeusy to me. I was gonna be such a good mom. I had the cage all ready and everything :(

Mia! :fuckyeah:

So, are you going to hang out with me in Toronto? I plan on sleeping at the stadium the night before the concert.

:fuckyeah: dude! I plan on getting into town as soon as I'm done with classes. I probably won't queue up til the later part of the evening, but I do wanna walk around and play during the day. Let's hang!!
OMG, are pants required to git in on dis? :hyper:

I'm flying out from Alberta, not much farther than you. :tsk:

I'm sure between now and September there will be numerous seat sales. Doooo eeeeet!
THIS.

:lol: I'm not caving to peer pressure, no matter how awesome I think it would be!
She's not lying either. She's stubborn :angry:

Old guy nap time :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom