The Temple Bar ~ Bono has "special" powers - honest!.....UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's gotten all the way up to 12 degrees today! :lol: So sad that we're all excited about that. :tsk: At least the weekend is looking like it's going to be better.

You assume that POWERJUICE obeys the laws of this universe. Oh, my innocent little friend, you have much to learn. POWERJUICE is 25% juice, but it is also always - at least - 100% POWER. Usually more. Especially the lemon flavor - that's always 110%+ power.

POWERJUICE laughs at 100%, and then it kicks it's ass. And POWERJUICE always gives 110% because it has it's head in the game. POWERJUICE does not take no for an answer. POWERJUICE is not more afraid of you than you are of it.

what was I thinking? :doh:

Speaking of laughing...as I'm calling folks I come across all sorts of interesting names. This guy I'm about to call is...wait for it...Elmo....:lmao: I don't know if I can ask for him without laughing!

Gotta love people with strange names. I've come across some very strange ones in my previous jobs. :lol:

Well, it's not really strange. It's quite a common name in Italian and Spanish/Latin cultures—it's short for Guillermo (Spanish) or Guillelmo (Italian).

What makes it funny is the name's connotation with that red muppet who was lucky enough to hang with Brian Williams.

speaking of, CL is in the studio now, which means there will hardly be any gigs this summer. so are U2. it sucks when my 2 fav bands are in the studio at the same time. they should know better and consult me next time.

speaking of, CL is in the studio now, which means there will hardly be any gigs this summer. so are U2. it sucks when my 2 fav bands are in the studio at the same time. they should know better and consult me next time.

But this will allow the government bureaucracy more time to finally approve those forms that will subsidize your U2 and CL concert-viewing experiences.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom