The Temple Bar ~ Bono has "special" powers - honest!.....UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok I'll leave you with this until I think of something more creative for the future :love:

nswuberzootspowerjuice.jpg

See, here's the thing. It is my fundamental belief that POWERJUICE does not simply make an "appearance" because it is inside each and every one of us. It's always there, inside of us, helping guide us through life.

I can name a few people on this site that wouldn't know POWERJUICE if an ocean of it was spilled over their empty heads. That being said, POWERJUICE is too powerful to simply make an appearance, agreed.

Hey if we add the collage to the first post we can add the powerjuice one too :love:

:lmao: Sicy, omg, I love you. :love: Was Zoots in the original Powerjuice edit, or did you just add him today??

Bad day for me to have to be out most of the day. I missed the gay pics yes/no? debate. :(

I just put Zoots in that one today :wink:
And you didnt really miss anything, I made a gay collage but that's about it :lol:

I edited the first post though, so now we will have room for any future photoshops.

How can I check the Record Player thread when there are all these pictures to ogle?? :drool:

I wish slash fic were allowed here. I'd write one for Beav and NSW. :( With a special appearance by Zoots as the source of romantic conflict. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom