The Temple Bar ~ Bono has "special" powers - honest!.....UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I do not know who the people are in the pictures at the beginning of this thread but I would hate to see them removed. A lot of effort went into the photoshop. And they are funny in a skewed sort of way.

Either those pictures go, or NSW gets banned.

That's harsh Beav...can't we have a battle of the bands to see whether or not we should remove the pictures...:hmm:

Sicy can take U2, Springsteen, Nirvana and Radiohead

You and Beav can have: Seals and Croft, Bread, White Lion and Will To Power...:up:...hell let's throw in Timmy T. while we're at it...:yes: You got the advantage...game on!!!

Let the best bands win...:rockon:

I do not know who the people are in the pictures at the beginning of this thread but I would hate to see them removed. A lot of effort went into the photoshop. And they are funny in a skewed sort of way.

Oh, Matsui.....methinks you do indeed know who both of us are.

Sicy, please let me know the exact date and time of my banning. I think that the first thread I create, knowing that the banning is looming, will likely be "Interference members you meet in U2 Hell"

That's harsh Beav...can't we have a battle of the bands to see whether or not we should remove the pictures...:hmm:

Sicy can take U2, Springsteen, Nirvana and Radiohead

You and Beav can have: Seals and Croft, Bread, White Lion and Will To Power...:up:...hell let's throw in Timmy T. while we're at it...:yes: You got the advantage...game on!!!

Let the best bands win...:rockon:

When the Children Cry + Wait + One More Try is the most lethal 1-2-3 combo in all of Band Battling. Pictures must go. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom