The Temple Bar ~ Bono has "special" powers - honest!.....UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well you got to hear the first half of Exit at least *g* Next time msg me and let me know and I'll call you again if the song's still going ;)

Thanks. Two minutes after I posted that, they issued a tornado warning for us, and then about two minutes after that, a really bad storm hit. Worse one I've seen in a long time, I was right outside the basement door, ready to go down there. :yikes:

You're lucky VP! I :heart: severe storms like that.

Here the regular temperature has been hitting 100 degrees the last few days and it's supposed to continue. Those are July/August temps!

Yeah, I usually like them too, but this one was just a tad out of my comfort zone. :uhoh: A couple of fairly big branches came down in our backyard. It's been crazy hot here, too. :| Mid 90's, 105-ish with humidity.

Tornado warning's continued, looks like we're in for another round of storms in the next hour.

Ah, Mia!! I was just gonna ask where you were! I don't think you'd be wanting to drive in that.

A good time was had, I presume? What did I miss?

Shit, it's starting again, so if I leave suddenly, I'll be avoiding electrical shock, but not flying off to Kansas or anything.

Back
Top Bottom