The Temple Bar ~ Bono has "special" powers - honest!.....UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm up because I have to clean my apartment, and it will be a good day sports-wise: French Open tennis is on now, then the Euro 2008 soccer tournament starts today, and Formula One Grand Prix qualifying, live from 30 minutes from my place is on later. So I want to get the cleaning done before then. :wink:

My mom read that gas prices should go up 35 cents here this weekend :happy:

Laura, I'm not an economist, but I have a suspicion that gas prices will go down if Obama wins the presidency. Maybe not to levels of a few years ago, but they will go down, because this price hike is due partly, at least, to the Bush administration's oil friendly policies, which will no longer be in place in January. And the reason it won't go down to levels of previous years is because of soaring demand in places like China and India. But I think it will go down in January. What do you think?

I'm up because I have to clean my apartment, and it will be a good day sports-wise: French Open tennis is on now, then the Euro 2008 soccer tournament starts today, and Formula One Grand Prix qualifying, live from 30 minutes from my place is on later. So I want to get the cleaning done before then. :wink:

Euro 2008 :drool:

Laura, I'm not an economist, but I have a suspicion that gas prices will go down if Obama wins the presidency. Maybe not to levels of a few years ago, but they will go down, because this price hike is due partly, at least, to the Bush administration's oil friendly policies, which will no longer be in place in January. And the reason it won't go down to levels of previous years is because of soaring demand in places like China and India. But I think it will go down in January. What do you think?

I read that the most recent gas hike is really due to paranoia over the economy and the job losses etc. Hopefully it should go back down once people's fears are eased.

Euro 2008 :drool:

Forza Azzurri!! (re: Italy) :wink:

I read that the most recent gas hike is really due to paranoia over the economy and the job losses etc. Hopefully it should go back down once people's fears are eased.

Yeah, and I think the economy will begin to improve with a Democrat in the White House, maybe not right away, but it should improve later on.

And I realize this kind of talk is for FYM, but that place scares me. :yikes:

Btw, do you know what time the first Euro 2008 match is? I don't even know what channel is showing it. :confused:

"Football" season is back! :combust:

And in Austria nonetheless! I went and had a bagel for breakfast and also a Vienna Creme coffee in honor of the tournament. :wink::reject:

Did I walk into FYM by accident? :wink:

I filled up my Fusion today for $52 :crack: I bet a million dollars gas prices will plummet if Obama is the next President.

It's a freaking scorcher already today, and doesn't look as if it's going to get much better. I'm wearing as little as possible at the sale today - shut up. :p

Morning, bar. It was SO nice to get to sleep in this morning. I haven't gotten that much sleep in ages! :drool:

I'm contemplating making French toast for brunch this morning...

me too, finally sleeping in and sleeping thru the nite after a week and a half of coughing thru the nite and getting little sleep because of it. It sure feels good.. so tired of coughing all the time.. Glad this bronchitis is on its way out..:D

this thread was almost at page two :tsk:

:coocoo: btw, what do you think of your fusion? we rented one on our last trip to baltimore and i thought it was awesome! :drool: kinda made me rethink my dislike of fords :hmm:

I :heart: it! I was a little hesitant going from my Grand Prix, but it's an awesome little car.

Page two, ugh... Of course in the midst of everything today, no homework was done. :reject:

How are you doing? :wave:

Hey April. :wave:

I was thinking about this the other day: I understand that the economy in Detroit is sluggish at best, but is there any movement at all for a new rink for the Red Wings? I mean you got Ford Field and Comerica Park very recently, it would be nice to get a new arena for the Wings. I've been to Joe Louis, and apart from its location along the river, it's nothing to write home about.

I :heart: it! I was a little hesitant going from my Grand Prix, but it's an awesome little car.

Page two, ugh... Of course in the midst of everything today, no homework was done. :reject:

How are you doing? :wave:
and it was comfy :drool: although don't get me wrong, i love my corolla.

i've had days like that, where i plan on doing homework, chores, whatever, and nothing ends up getting done. even something fun like me planning on watching a movie :der:

i'm fine thanks, although i wish i wasn't at work. how are you?

Back
Top Bottom