The Temple Bar ~ Bono has "special" powers - honest!.....UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah yes, I saw that.

OK, it looks like I'll be working at the Mark Warner for Senate HQ weekdays 2-8pm, which means missing my favorite political shows and NBC nightly news :sad: That's what the DVR is for I guess.

yeah its a tad insane in there.. I admit I used to venture in there often but not anymore its just ridiculous. I do occasionally go to band meetings just to read the meetings stories but that is it.

I used to go in there as well, I went through my Larry and Edge phases, but now I sit back and only occasionally go in there to see what's up. Now I just get scared :yikes:

Thanks for the siggy props :wink:

yw! I loved it when I saw them do that right before his speech... It makes them more 'real' or 'normal' u know, down to earth type people.. Politicians usually don't express emotions like that and are so uptight in the public eye. I like how Obama isn't afraid to express himself like that.. Good for him! :up:

:lol:

When they did the fist-pound my family and I all cheered. I was at my Grandmother's house with my parents, sister, and brother in law (the niece and nephew were in bed by that point). I wanted to have champagne to celebrate so my Dad and I rummaged through my Granny's refridgerator and pantry until we finally found a really old bottle. We poured it into glasses and it had a really odd brownish color, but I toasted to Obama's victory and we each took a sip and it was DISGUSTING :yuck: It tasted like moldy bread. Needless to say we poured the rest out. :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom