The Temple Bar ~ Bono has "special" powers - honest!.....UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay in that case,

1 liter = 0.264 gallons

CAD 1.41 /liter = USD 1.38 /liter

= 1.38 / 0.264

= $5.23 / gallon (USD)

:yikes:

Hey Reg :flirt:

Laura the new sig is too cute.

Some guys just rang my buzzer - apparently they live next door as when I finally came out to look who the fuck was ringing my buzzer I noticed the apartment next door was wide open. If they're dumb enough to lock themselves out with their door wide open, fuck em. Plus I've never really even seen who lives there so I'm not chancing it by letting anyone I don't know who lives for certain here.

I'm so nice. /saint

Man, Vancouver's expensive! The highest I've seen it in TO so far is just under $1.31, but then again I haven't left the apt today :lol:

Good thing TO has a decent transit system!

Hey, gang. :shifty:

shocked2.gif

I lose track, but you can think that if it makes you feel better. :kiss:

Well, thanks. :sexywink:

Aww I just realized I missed seeing Joshua, this U2 tribute band I watch every year during during our Grand Prix Blowout. They played last night. It's always a good time, with thousands of people in the street dancing to the music—even if Joshua, as a tribute band, is an abomination and an enemy of art.

Tonight there's a Madonna tribute act. I think I'll pass.

Random question, are most Canadians fluent in both English and French, or just certain portions of the population?

Canada has two official languages, but not everyone is bilingual. This means that all government departments etc. must provide documentation in either language when asked, no matter where that person lives.

But generally, only people in the provinces of Quebec and New Brunswick speak French, with pockets of francophones scattered across the country.

I, myself, am tri-lingual, speaking English, French and Italian. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom