The Temple Bar ~ Bono has "special" powers - honest!.....UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The body language between her and Barack is fantastic, a truly equal couple. Though if you asked Barack he'd say she's way better than him ;)

yeah I totally picked up on their body language.. One of the first things I noticed about them whenever I saw them together publicly..Very cool in my book. :up: You just don't see alot of that nowadays with public figures and people in general.

Michelle Obama is one helluva smart, strong, fearless woman, and Hillary's lunatic fringe female supporters should think long and hard about her having Barack's ear before defecting to pro-life McCain.

Hillary supporters turning their back to Obama and voting McCain does not make any sense to me! Why would you change your views from Democrat to Republican like that overnight? :huh:

Hillary supporters turning their back to Obama and voting McCain does not make any sense to me! Why would you change your views from Democrat to Republican like that overnight? :huh:

As I said, those are the lunatic fringe types. They don't think rationally. They think that Obama and his supporters were sexist and bullied Hillary, which is SO far from the truth. As a result, they've become more anti-Obama than pro-Hillary. They don't care that Hillary would prefer them to support Obama because McCain's policies are so out of line with what she believes in, but that doesn't matter to them. There's always going to be crazies out there :coocoo:

As I said, those are the lunatic fringe types. They don't think rationally. They think that Obama and his supporters were sexist and bullied Hillary, which is SO far from the truth. As a result, they've become more anti-Obama than pro-Hillary. They don't care that Hillary would prefer them to support Obama because McCain's policies are so out of line with what she believes in, but that doesn't matter to them. There's always going to be crazies out there :coocoo:

Just as you think they're crazies, they think you're just as crazy for thinking the way you do. Who's right and who's wrong? You were the one that was thinking if Hilary won the nomination, you'd rather be in Prague or something, rather than supporting her as the Democratic nominee, which is probably what Obama would have wanted his supporters to do.

Just as you think they're crazies, they think you're just as crazy for thinking the way you do. Who's right and who's wrong? You were the one that was thinking if Hilary won the nomination, you'd rather be in Prague or something, rather than supporting her as the Democratic nominee, which is probably what Obama would have wanted his supporters to do.

I still would have voted for her. There's a big difference between not actively campaigning and voting for someone with completely different views.

For an illustration, it's like supporting the Rebel alliance in Star Wars even if you don't actively fight with them, but ultimately supporting them when it counts vs. going over and supporting Vader and the Emperor.

:nerd:

It's ridiculous how high they are. :angry: As I was driving in to work this morning, I saw it for $1.41, which is the highest I've ever seen it. :yikes: And of course I'm going to have to fill up at some point this weekend. I'm hoping it will last me until I can get out to where the cheaper gas is.

Back
Top Bottom