The Temple Bar ~ Bono has "special" powers - honest!.....UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol:

When they did the fist-pound my family and I all cheered. I was at my Grandmother's house with my parents, sister, and brother in law (the niece and nephew were in bed by that point). I wanted to have champagne to celebrate so my Dad and I rummaged through my Granny's refridgerator and pantry until we finally found a really old bottle. We poured it into glasses and it had a really odd brownish color, but I toasted to Obama's victory and we each took a sip and it was DISGUSTING :yuck: It tasted like moldy bread. Needless to say we poured the rest out. :giggle:

was Grandma pissed you threw out her good moonshine?

:lol: Yeah, I just have a good laugh and shake my head.

I'm so glad it's Friday. The weather looks like it's going to be crummy all weekend, so I think I'm going to stick around at home, and watch some movies. Lazy weekends, ftw! :drool:

:lol: Yeah, I just have a good laugh and shake my head.

You have a lot more self control than me then! :bow:

I think the weekend here is gonna be hot as hell! I'll pretty much stay indoors and keep the AC on I think. I love to go out and do stuff but lazy weekends can be good every now and then. :drool:

I think the weekend here is gonna be hot as hell! I'll pretty much stay indoors and keep the AC on I think. I love to go out and do stuff but lazy weekends can be good every now and then. :drool:

Believe me, I am sometimes tempted to say things, but I leave it for the others who are wittier than I am. I'm definitely thinking it, for sure.

The weather here has been crap for so long. :sigh: We had 2 glorious weekends in May, but otherwise it's still like freaking winter here. :brr: Last night was freezing cold.

I dont know zoots, its taking me right to my post after I reply :shrug:

I've been having the same problems as Zoots, even in other threads. Let's see if it does that this time... ETA - well, this time it went straight to my post. Other times it's gone to the beginning of the page. :shrug:

The weather here has been downright nice...82 today and 87 tomorrow...what month are we in...:scratch:

And if you think that Zoots is wittier than you...:giggle:

I mean 'hey Zoots'...:wave:.....:shifty:

Lucky you! I hope it will turn to summer eventually. :yes:

I think a large majority of people (especially in the Bar) are wittier than I am. :)

And if you think that Zoots is wittier than you...:giggle:

I mean 'hey Zoots'...:wave:.....:shifty:

:angry:

:wink:

I'll tell you in a second where this one takes me.

ETA: Okay this took me straight to the post. But I'm also on a different computer now with Windows XP. I was using Windows 2000 from work when I complained about it. Wonder if that has something to do with it. :hmm:

:lol: :heterosexualman:hug:: What happened to your sig anyway?

Since the new signature system wont allow offsite links to be posted, last fm has no way to update now.

As explained in the sig changes thread, this is so that all sigs will be the same size and none will be bigger than others so that we dont have to constantly monitor them.

So we cannot have last fm links in our sigs anymore?

Can't we have a rule saying no more than 5 songs or something? Won't that keep all sigs the same size?

Back
Top Bottom