The Temple Bar ~ Bono has "special" powers - honest!.....UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Two things stand out to me about that thread (well, besides everyone's favourite retractable roof inventor):

1- I finally figured out where VP got her signature from :wink:

2- Headache, was Hewson pwned or what, when he made that sarcastic post about Brady and Eli facing off in a Super Bowl??

I LOL'd.

Maybe they think we'll think it's different because this one was filmed in Toronto? :wink:

Do you mean Godzilla Drea? Did I ever tell you of the time I was standing right behind Matthew Broderick in line for the Top Gun ride at Wonderland? Yeah, it was like last ride of the night or whatever I nudged Anthony and said 'yo guy it's Ferris' (notably, he had no clue what I meant lol) and I couldn't help but blurt out

"pardon my french but cameron is so tight if you stuck a lump of coal up his ass in two weeks you'd have a diamond"

Broderick just shot me this withering look and turned the other way.

Needless to say, I was shattered. :sad:

:lol:

No, the new Incredible Hulk movie was filmed in TO *g*

I imagine by this point Matthew Broderick's more than tired of the Ferris references :lol: Especially considering he's done so much since then...

Laura,
I went to the REM concert last night in Columbia, MD and Michael Stipe formally endorsed Obama by telling the audience that he had a surprise in his pocket.. He then proceeded to pull out a Obama 08 button and put it on his jacket lapel with a huge roar from the crowd..! :D it was pretty cool!

Laura,
I went to the REM concert last night in Columbia, MD and Michael Stipe formally endorsed Obama by telling the audience that he had a surprise in his pocket.. He then proceeded to pull out a Obama 08 button and put it on his jacket lapel with a huge roar from the crowd..! :D it was pretty cool!

Niiice!

Stipe :drool:

Back
Top Bottom