The Temple Bar ~ Bono has "special" powers - honest!.....UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't think there was one in Buffalo.. I had also heard they don't much in the way of veggie options :down:

also, word to the wise, don't order a veggie burger at Johnny Rockets - it was awful :yuck:

lynnok said she was going to one all the time. i miss my cherry-limeade :sad:

i tend to stay away from veggie burgers. if they are made with real veggies (carrots in particular) i'll have a bad reaction.

I didn't think there was one in Buffalo.. I had also heard they don't have much in the way of veggie options :down:

also, word to the wise, don't order a veggie burger at Johnny Rockets - it was awful :yuck:
yeah, pretty much unfortunately. they have like salads, mozzarella sticks, onion rings, but i can't think of any actual food with substance, other than salads, that are meat-free there. they have grilled cheese :lol:

ugh, that sucks. i haven't had a veggie burger since i was in high school :hmm:

yeah, pretty much unfortunately. they have like salads, mozzarella sticks, onion rings, but i can't think of any actual food with substance, other than salads, that are meat-free there. they have grilled cheese :lol:

ugh, that sucks. i haven't had a veggie burger since i was in high school :hmm:

I think they actually list the grilled cheese as their vegetarian option :tsk:

don't start the veggie burgers again @ Johnny Rockets - it was like, boiled or something - really gross :huh:

omg it totally does. most vegetarian meals are typically made with carrots and celery, both of which would send me to the hospital. that's why i just looooooooooooove indian, thai, and ethiopian food. i'm usually safe with those.
:yikes: i must've forgotten about the celery! at least you're not missing out much with celery. i hate it. but still, being allergic like that must suck. i'll take just not like celery, thank you :D

and omg i love indian and thai :drool: and i have yet to try ethiopian but i really, really want to.

I think they actually list the grilled cheese as their vegetarian option :tsk:

don't start the veggie burgers again @ Johnny Rockets - it was like, boiled or something - really gross :huh:
wow, that is sad. i don't even like their grilled cheese, the bread (which is awesome, i love texas toast) is too buttery. and you know that's not even real butter :tsk:

boiled? sick! i can't even imagine a boiled veggie burger :tsk:

:yikes: i must've forgotten about the celery! at least you're not missing out much with celery. i hate it. but still, being allergic like that must suck. i'll take just not like celery, thank you :D

and omg i love indian and thai :drool: and i have yet to try ethiopian but i really, really want to.

haha yeah being allergic like that sucks because i can't just say "oh just take the carrots out" bc if it is cooked in it then it's all up on that shit. i wasn't always this way. it started in college. hopefully after time that means it will go away too, but i'm too scared to find out.

ethiopian is amazing. i saw an african grocer nearby. if the loan company ever decides to give me my financial aid (i've been here a month now) i'm totally hittin that shit up!

haha yeah being allergic like that sucks because i can't just say "oh just take the carrots out" bc if it is cooked in it then it's all up on that shit. i wasn't always this way. it started in college. hopefully after time that means it will go away too, but i'm too scared to find out.

ethiopian is amazing. i saw an african grocer nearby. if the loan company ever decides to give me my financial aid (i've been here a month now) i'm totally hittin that shit up!
yeah, allergies can come and go, but given your reaction, i can't blame you for not wanting to eat a carrot just to see if you're still allergic.

they better give you your financial aid! :madwife: that reminds me of something else, there's a vietnamese store in town that also is a restaurant. omg, i love their food. there's two vietnamese restaurants i go to, but there's quite a few. we have a mini-vietnamese population here :hmm:

yeah... it was all grey and shit... with way to many grilled onions on top, probably the worst VB I have tried since becoming vegetarian...
yeah, i've seen boiled beef turn a greyish colour as well, white castle's burgers are like that and i just ignore it because they're so awesome. but i'm surprised it happened with the veggie burger. that sounds incredibly unappetizing.

but grilled onions :drool: to me there can never be enough grilled onions.

yeah, allergies can come and go, but given your reaction, i can't blame you for not wanting to eat a carrot just to see if you're still allergic.

they better give you your financial aid! :madwife: that reminds me of something else, there's a vietnamese store in town that also is a restaurant. omg, i love their food. there's two vietnamese restaurants i go to, but there's quite a few. we have a mini-vietnamese population here :hmm:

wtf you keep talking about how where you live sucks. it has sonic and vietnamese food. i'm confused...

:lol: everything here sucks but the food, i'm telling you! and there's some chains we don't have here that i love, like white castle, jack in the box, dunkin donuts, 7-fucking-eleven :sad:

No slurpees or sliders? :sad:

I had White Castle on the way home from the garage sale Saturday. It felt funny eating them when I was sober.

No. I've had way too many of those in the past (and it shows). It's amazing how I went grocery shopping yesterday, spent $100 and it seems like I bought absolutely nothing. :angry:

I can wait until I get home later and fix myself something healthy to eat. :hmm:

I spent $70 the other day and feel the same way. :rant:

I did get plenty of breakfast stuff, though, which is good. Better to bring it than spend $3 a day on a huge ass bagel and coffee.

No slurpees or sliders? :sad:

I had White Castle on the way home from the garage sale Saturday. It felt funny eating them when I was sober.
:sad:

i haven't had a slurpee since i was in vegas last august (uggggggggggh) and i haven't had sliders since may when i was in nashville. when i went to atlanta last month i was all excited, ooh i'm on the east coast, time for some fucking slurpees. i looked at their locations map and 7-elevens are in florida, and then don't start up again until virginia!

:lol: everything here sucks but the food, i'm telling you! and there's some chains we don't have here that i love, like white castle, jack in the box, dunkin donuts, 7-fucking-eleven :sad:

Where do you live Khan?

I know I'm biased (and I don't care :p ) but Montreal has some of the best food this side of New York City. There are so many wonderful restaurants, that I don't know where to begin. A couple of months ago I went to this fabulous Indian place—I was in tandoori heaven. ( I didn't meet anyone of importance there :wink: )

oooh oooh, there's a dunkin donuts here! we'll go and play there when you come over :D i :heart: those donut hole things.
:drool: i love just about everything they have. luckily there's not one too far away, there's one like 90 minutes from me. i always stop there for doughnuts when i'm driving back from nashville :reject:

Back
Top Bottom