The Temple Bar - Bon Voyage Beav and NSW! - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have they even seen their new pics yet?? :angry:

Someone needs to summons them to this thread stat.

Well, it was my first 3D movie. I've seen the Vertigo tour 4 times so I knew what to expect musically.

The effects were cool though. At one point I was getting annoyed with all the arm waving because it seemed to be blocking my view, until I realized that I was still at the theatre. :lol:

I still haven't seen that. Doubt I will, since it's not in theatres around here any more.

Zoots, I have that on my Amazon wishlist. :up: I've heard rave reviews about it.

elevated_u2_fan said:

you're not missing much if you ask me, it's basically an excuse for Jonny Depp to keep speaking in an English accent, wear a wig and sing and Tim Burton to be pretentious...

While I DO actually want to see the movie, Thank you for summing up so eloquently everything I hate about TimDepp

ThoraSEB said:
Zoots, I have that on my Amazon wishlist. :up: I've heard rave reviews about it.

Ohh you're talking about the book... of course! :der: I thought you were talking about Sweeney Todd. :lol:

I'm even more curious about this book now! :hyper:

nswubergay8.jpg

^ I added it to my amazon wishlist, thanks to Thora. Peer pressure. :lol:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Me too. Tomorrow's gonna be even more uneventful for me. At least today we had a meeting. :crack:

I gotta remember to watch the Office tonight. :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom