The Temple Bar - Bon Voyage Beav and NSW! - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Panera :drool:

I have done practically nothing all morning at work! :|

Got a meeting at 2. Maybe things will get a bit interesting then.

Nope. I'm on work visa here. I hope to get my green card soon if the government can hurry up and process pending applications! :madspit:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Meetings, interesting? :scratch:

:lol:

You're right... what was I thinking?

I'm just feeling guilty I don't have much work right now... till that meeting kicks in. :shifty:

Zootlesque said:

Awesome! :hi5: Not to burst your bubble but here everyday is jeans day. :lol: :drool:

I just get really excited when we get to wear jeans, since we have to wear nice clothes all the time. It's fun to be a bit more casual.

ThoraSEB said:

I just get really excited when we get to wear jeans, since we have to wear nice clothes all the time. It's fun to be a bit more casual.

I was wearing khakhis for a couple of weeks just to impress (lol) but everyone wears jeans here anyway... even my boss! And jeans are sooooooo much more comfortable! :drool:

Speaking of menace to society...

:shifty:

Sicy said:
nswubergay10.jpg

Zootlesque said:

I was wearing khakhis for a couple of weeks just to impress (lol) but everyone wears jeans here anyway... even my boss! And jeans are sooooooo much more comfortable! :drool:

That they are! :yes:

Damn - why does everything have to be on TV tonight?! I've got plans!!! :scream: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom