The Temple Bar - Bon Voyage Beav and NSW! - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I call shotgun in the Idiot Mobile

And MSN...way to be last to jump on the "U2 is scarping the new album" bandwagon

ThoraSEB said:

Sweet! My parents wouldn't let me go see them back in the day, so I'm excited to finally get the chance!

Your parents were so mean...:mad:

Good for you Thora...get back at them, rub it in their face...say "see I'm going to see Double Duran tonight, and I'm throwing my panties on stage tonight!!"...that'll show 'em!

RedrocksU2 said:
Good morning bar.

I heard about the tornadoes in Virginia yesterday and I immediately thought of Laura, she seems to be ok?

I'm fine :hug:

The weather here got really intense for a little while, but no serious damage happened...however across the river neighborhoods were flattened. It's a miracle there have been no reported deaths.

someone looking for them?

dog.gif

cat.gif

EagleHeadMoving.gif

horse.gif

:wink:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Good for you Thora...get back at them, rub it in their face...say "see I'm going to see Double Duran tonight, and I'm throwing my panties on stage tonight!!"...that'll show 'em!

You know what I find kinda funny about myself? My mom is jealous of the concerts I go to. I had to take my mom to see U2. And she was pissed that I saw Bruce without her.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I take it there was no panty throwing with your Mom at the show with you...:sigh:

If what happened at that show hadn't happened and we had been on the Ellipse like we were supposed to have been...who knows...mom got pretty swept up in the moment

Reggie Thee Dog said:

:lol:

I can try throwing them, but I'm not sure how close we are to the stage. We're in the 8th row, but it's not on the floor.

ThoraSEB said:

:lol:

I can try throwing them, but I'm not sure how close we are to the stage. We're in the 8th row, but it's not on the floor.

You gotta weigh 'em down with something, then they'll fly further...

Um...wait what? *goes in the box* :reject:

Back
Top Bottom