The Temple Bar - Bon Voyage Beav and NSW! - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dear Laura,

Thank you for applying for an internship at the Obama for America National Campaign Headquarters for the summer of 2008. Your application is currently under review and you should expect to receive more information from us by Friday, May 2, 2008.

Thank you again for your interest in Senator Obama’s campaign!

Sincerely,

Internship Coordinator

Obama for America

So, definitely this week. :sigh:

Lila64 said:
you mean someone is doing this?
ylw_post_whore.gif
:ohmy:

Shocking, isn't it? :wink:

Congrats April!

Good Luck Laura!

Morning bar :wave:

The weather here was crazy yesterday...they keep showing footage of this town just across the river from here completely flattened by tornadoes. It went through here too, but it wasn't nearly as bad.

U2democrat said:
Morning bar :wave:

The weather here was crazy yesterday...they keep showing footage of this town just across the river from here completely flattened by tornadoes. It went through here too, but it wasn't nearly as bad.

was thinking of ya last nite when I saw this news. Glad you are ok..:hug:

I have friends down in Norfolk, haven't heard from them yet. I hope they made it thru ok too...:pray:

I know a funnel cloud was spotted in Norfolk but I don't think much damage was done.

I'm shocked the power didn't go out here, I was watching it all out my window and at one point I couldn't see very far out because there was so much wind and rain. Seeing the damage done by the storm after the fact is very overwhelming, entire neighborhoods just look like a game of pick up sticks.

U2democrat said:
Two pages? Pfft that's nothing. You'll get it done :up:

The case we have to read is 50 pages, lol... Fun fact about lawyers, they take way too long and use too many of those fancy law words to say what most of us can whittle down to a few pararaphs. :wink:

elfa, did you just not see I HAVE A BRIEF TO FINISH????? :rant:

Ahem... :smilessweetly:

Back
Top Bottom