The Temple Bar - Bon Voyage Beav and NSW! - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zootlesque said:
Okay let's hear everyone's plans for tonight and plans for tomorrow! :dancing:

I think I'm gonna stay in tonight but I'll go out for a bit tomorrow. Mostly gonna take it easy cos I spent too much last weekend in NYC. :crazy:

Last night was quite fun... :shifty:

Today the goal is to finish my take home final and do some studying for the final I've got Monday night. Then it's dinner with a friend later on.

I need sleep. Lots of it, too, but I have a feeling I won't be getting it until at least tomorrow night.

The boring level at work has apparently decided to kick it up a few notches in honor of it being my last day

deadsville!!!

nswubergay4.jpg

After dropping off a carload of stuff this weekend I'm about to head back to school.

I'm supposed to hear something from the Obama camp tomorrow.................................................:uhoh::pray:

I don't know what's going on over here, but I don't like it

Incidentally, I'm quite sad...I missed post 10,000

U2democrat said:
After dropping off a carload of stuff this weekend I'm about to head back to school.

I'm supposed to hear something from the Obama camp tomorrow.................................................:uhoh::pray:

luck.gif

I haven't slept a wink, and there's a muscle in my thumb that keeps twitching...I'm contemplating going to the health center because this is now going on day three that it's been doing it... but I hate going their for reasons that might turn out to be very stupid

I'm wishing you luck U2dem, no matter what my own personal feelings may be. The would be great for you!

and LMPA...I have a flat right now which is really pissing me off, but...I sold my Land Before Time Soundtrack Vinyl on Amazon.com so now I ahve enough money to buy a new one :mineisapatheticexistance:

Back
Top Bottom