The Temple Bar - Bon Voyage Beav and NSW! - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
and the hot girl behind the counter at the liquor store carded me and laughed at my invitation to come drink in my room...which would've been weird had she accepted, since I'm sharing a very small room with my Mother...:ohmy:

I missed all the fun! :angry: I could have used a drink or two. The beverages posted earlier looked yummy!

Reg - hope your dad is doing well :hug:

:yawn:

Friday it's worse because the weekend is so close you can touch it! :wink: but you're stuck at work till 4:30 or whatever.

Hi Laura :wave:

Man, I got allergies all of a sudden yesterday and took some benadryl before going to bed... as usual the fucking thing knocked me out and I was a little late this morning. Hope it goes away this weekend! :pray:

At least it's Friday :D

I'll be packing up a bunch of my stuff to take home this weekend so I'm not overwhelmed when I have to move out in 2 weeks. Yesterday as I was putting stuff in boxes I realized I have more clothes on my floor than I do in my dresser :uhoh:

I'm so messy :reject:

nswubergay2.jpg

elevated_u2_fan said:
how tiring is the constant bitch parade that is the Indiana Jones Thread in ZS? I want to strangle a couple of individuals :angry:

I feel you!

Some people are so high and mighty when it comes to movies like they're paid critics or something. Sometimes, you just need to have fun with movies!! What a concept! Fun!! :banghead:

U2democrat said:

I feel you!

Some people are so high and mighty when it comes to movies like they're paid critics or something. Sometimes, you just need to have fun with movies!! What a concept! Fun!! :banghead:

I'm starting to dread the inevitable complaints once the movie is released... sigh if I ever get that jaded about movies I will have to stop watching them.

Back
Top Bottom