The Temple Bar - Beavers and Bunnies and Dogs, Oh My! - Page 35 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 01-18-2007, 11:04 PM   #511
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim

Local Time: 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by snowbunny00774

I'll have you guest present at my Quarterly

BTW...facilitate is our big phrase...but level set came up a few times in meetings last week from one of execs....I thought of this place immediately!
lol, level set. Jackasses. I also hate "reach out" - just say "PICK UP THE FUCKING PHONE!!!" Reach out? what are we, the phone company?.....uh......STFU. Ducks in a row, swirl, churn. It's nauseating.

For a while there was this really annoying woman that took my old job, and she emailed me constantly with questions, the same questions, day in and day out. I wrote an email and down the left side I began each line with the letters S-T-F-U. The email made no sense, but I got a kick out of it. And the girl I cc'd for no reason whatsoever other than to share my small victory thought it was amusing.

Old 01-18-2007, 11:05 PM   #512
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 05:49 PM
When we moved to the new building, I got an orafice 1/2 the size of my old one...and with no view. I got fucked right in the orafice. I wish I didn't type that, but, once I type something it stays there....like a Robert Goulet tune....once he sings a song, it's his....eternally.

Old 01-18-2007, 11:06 PM   #513
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:49 PM
Pimp Daddy Tre
Old 01-18-2007, 11:06 PM   #514

Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words

Will you come and talk to my staff? (If Reggie where here, there'd be a "staff" joke, but he's not, so fuck that). Just waltz in and say "NSW asked me to come talk to you, and let me start by saying that before my little speech is done.....two of you will be dead".
So there will only be three of us at the meeting?

"Hello. I just came from a meeting with Chuck Norris. Notice I came alone. Yeah, that's right."

I guess I should give my spiel before you reveal me as a Cylon?
Old 01-18-2007, 11:07 PM   #515
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:

There are no decent dates - it's nothing to do with us or orafices
This is true.

Case in point. "Andy-Office Guy" picked up on the fact that apparently I say the above phrase a lot, and NEVER LET ME FORGET IT.

I wanted to slam his face through a wall. And I'm not violent. Ok, I'm better than I used to be.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:07 PM   #516

Quote:
When we moved to the new building, I got an orafice 1/2 the size of my old one...and with no view. I got fucked right in the orafice. I wish I didn't type that, but, once I type something it stays there....like a Robert Goulet tune....once he sings a song, it's his....eternally.
Hey, are you guys hiring by any chance?
Old 01-18-2007, 11:08 PM   #517
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 09:49 PM
I love it!! I often want to write the sarcastic smileys from here in my work emails but people wouldn't get it...I love the STFU though :willtryit:

Going forward <------- That needs to be klilled in the face ASAP
Old 01-18-2007, 11:08 PM   #518

Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel

This is true.

Case in point. "Andy-Office Guy" picked up on the fact that apparently I say the above phrase a lot, and NEVER LET ME FORGET IT.

I wanted to slam his face through a wall. And I'm not violent. Ok, I'm better than I used to be.
It would be awesome to slam his head into the wall and say, "That was an overreaction." Great episode tonight.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:09 PM   #519
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver

So there will only be three of us at the meeting?

"Hello. I just came from a meeting with Chuck Norris. Notice I came alone. Yeah, that's right."

I guess I should give my spiel before you reveal me as a Cylon?
I have a staff of 9 in LA, and like 15 other fucks around the country. I'd love it if you offed one or two of them, especially some in the field.

Yeah, do your spiel, frighten them a little, then I'll call you out for being a dirty cylon, and THEN you can start the damage, because Cylons do that sort of thing in an office environment.

I like e-mailing friends at work in wingding, so they have to translate it into normal font, and it's always something mature like "fuck you" or "I fucked your Mom". I'm 36 years old, thank you very much.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:10 PM   #520
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:

It would be awesome to slam his head into the wall and say, "That was an overreaction." Great episode tonight.
I just laughed harder than I have at anything else all night.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:11 PM   #521

Quote:
I love it!! I often want to write the sarcastic smileys from here in my work emails but people wouldn't get it...I love the STFU though :willtryit:

Going forward <------- That needs to be klilled in the face ASAP
Yeah, it's those little fuckings with people that get me through. I also play a game when on conference calls - I try to get the speaker to laugh through the use of IM. This once backfired on me as there were only three of us on the call, so when she laughed, I had to step up and run the call, and I didn't know what we were talking about. So I just level set, reached out and got my ducks in a row and moved forward until the churn swirled and we could regroup.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:12 PM   #522
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:49 PM
Quote:

I have a staff of 9 in LA, and like 15 other fucks around the country. I'd love it if you offed one or two of them, especially some in the field.

Yeah, do your spiel, frighten them a little, then I'll call you out for being a dirty cylon, and THEN you can start the damage, because Cylons do that sort of thing in an office environment.

I like e-mailing friends at work in wingding, so they have to translate it into normal font, and it's always something mature like "fuck you" or "I fucked your Mom". I'm 36 years old, thank you very much.
at the wingding part

at the top paragraph
Old 01-18-2007, 11:12 PM   #523
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 09:49 PM
Quote:

When I left work I actually thought to myself that I might watch the office and then be revved enough to go back. I couldn't be arsed though...Andy made me want to stab the TV!!
Old 01-18-2007, 11:13 PM   #524
Blue Crack Supplier

I like to interoffice people things....like questionable photos of any variety....but have the last name on the interoffice list be our CEO. That amuses me. Again, I'm not....mature...so that explains that. I also like to do fake e-mail chains that are all about a coworker, like the CEO and COO are discussing this person's incompetence and lack of having a life....then forward it on to them.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:14 PM   #525

Quote:

Wingdings - brilliant. Mind if I steal that? I can't wait to get the emails, "Mike, there are pictures in your email? I don't get it? Is it programming code?" We'd probably have to have a meeting to make sure were all on the same page in translating.

OK, I like the Cylon idea. We need to get this going. And then we need to film it, and youtube it. Oh man, that would be awesome.