The Temple Bar - Beavers and Bunnies and Dogs, Oh My! - Page 20 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-18-2007, 02:30 PM   #286
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 04:45 PM
If a man were to get a sex change, then becoming a woman, would he need a gyno?
__________________

__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 01-18-2007, 02:30 PM   #287
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 04:45 PM
Hey NSW!!

Did you see my response the other day to your statement that you are unsure about the London thing?


I shouldn't be here. Having trouble pulling myself away, though.
__________________

__________________
VintagePunk is online now  
Old 01-18-2007, 02:31 PM   #288
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver
If a man were to get a sex change, then becoming a woman, would he need a gyno?
8 Ball says: It is doubtful.
__________________
VintagePunk is online now  
Old 01-18-2007, 02:33 PM   #289
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by redkat




I went to dinnner last night and had tortilla soup. Didn't go to well so I haven't eaten since nor do i have plans to. Could be that I'm eating too soon after I work out... not sure. I can't believe you ate all that and didn't feel sick.

I'm part Italian. I am somewhat immune to such things as "overeating". HAHA. I laugh at the notion.

Actually they were small home made turkey tacos. Not like Burrito Supremes of anything. I had a pretty small lunch, but I'm not hungry. Hopefully my stomach shrunk. I'm sounding like a woman. Will I need gyno?
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 01-18-2007, 02:34 PM   #290
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk
Hey NSW!!

Did you see my response the other day to your statement that you are unsure about the London thing?


I shouldn't be here. Having trouble pulling myself away, though.
I did not, no. Was it unduly harsh?

I will probably go.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 01-18-2007, 02:35 PM   #291
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver

I'm sounding like a woman. Will I need gyno?
8 Ball says: Perhaps.


Why the hell am I answering the form of an 8 Ball?
__________________
VintagePunk is online now  
Old 01-18-2007, 02:37 PM   #292
Blue Crack Addict
 
redkat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: racing to the waterside
Posts: 19,620
Local Time: 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


Kat, if I ever need a gyno, and let's hope I never do cos that would be truly fucking odd, I'll go to yours and we'll have that and blue crack in common.
so you're dr's are st.jude affiliated? It's a good hospital but yea i'd think cedars was better.

Beav do you have The Dirty Glass by Dropkick Murphys? It's got that same charm of a couple trying to crush each other's spirt
__________________
redkat is offline  
Old 01-18-2007, 02:38 PM   #293
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


I did not, no. Was it unduly harsh?

I will probably go.
Essentially, I was going to use guilt to convince you, then wisely determined that given your cultural upbringing, you're probably immune to any brand of guilt I could attempt to induce. You'd probably just laugh at it. I went on to say that I needed to think of another method. That has yet to be determined.

And that was it. In essence.
__________________
VintagePunk is online now  
Old 01-18-2007, 02:39 PM   #294
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by redkat


so you're dr's are st.jude affiliated? It's a good hospital but yea i'd think cedars was better.

Beav do you have The Dirty Glass by Dropkick Murphys? It's got that same charm of a couple trying to crush each other's spirt
Yeah, they're all St. Jude's people. Right on Bastonchury. They've been great. I've been to Cedars in the past and I found a lot of the staff to be....I don't know....it's like they make you feel lucky they even treat you, let alone talk to you.

VP, because you're odd?
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 01-18-2007, 02:42 PM   #295
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


VP, because you're odd?
I prefer to think of it as being delightfully quirky.
__________________
VintagePunk is online now  
Old 01-18-2007, 02:45 PM   #296
Blue Crack Supplier
 
No spoken words's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where do YOU live?
Posts: 43,241
Local Time: 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk


I prefer to think of it as being delightfully quirky.
I'll second that, sure.

Are you going to tell me what your reply was, the one re: the slutfest, or must I sit here and ceaselessly wonder? Lord knows I'm too lazy to seek it out.

Oh, I should make that DVD list today, since I'm working from home and all.
__________________
No spoken words is offline  
Old 01-18-2007, 02:46 PM   #297
Breakdancing Soul Pilgrim
 
UberBeaver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the most serious...douch hammer ever
Posts: 20,318
Local Time: 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by redkat


so you're dr's are st.jude affiliated? It's a good hospital but yea i'd think cedars was better.

Beav do you have The Dirty Glass by Dropkick Murphys? It's got that same charm of a couple trying to crush each other's spirt
I will when I get home. Grazie.
__________________
UberBeaver is offline  
Old 01-18-2007, 02:46 PM   #298
Blue Crack Distributor
 
VintagePunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In a dry and waterless place
Posts: 55,732
Local Time: 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


I'll second that, sure.

Are you going to tell me what your reply was, the one re: the slutfest, or must I sit here and ceaselessly wonder? Lord knows I'm too lazy to seek it out.

Oh, I should make that DVD list today, since I'm working from home and all.
Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk


Essentially, I was going to use guilt to convince you, then wisely determined that given your cultural upbringing, you're probably immune to any brand of guilt I could attempt to induce. You'd probably just laugh at it. I went on to say that I needed to think of another method. That has yet to be determined.

And that was it. In essence.

Because the dvd list is an important part of your work?

You should charge a subscription fee.
__________________
VintagePunk is online now  
Old 01-18-2007, 02:48 PM   #299
Blue Crack Addict
 
redkat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: racing to the waterside
Posts: 19,620
Local Time: 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by UberBeaver


I will when I get home. Grazie.
If you and your wife could sing along together the male and female part that would be awesome.

Not that I've ever done that
__________________
redkat is offline  
Old 01-18-2007, 02:48 PM   #300
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Thora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Wishing I was on the beach
Posts: 34,116
Local Time: 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by VintagePunk


8 Ball says: Perhaps.


Why the hell am I answering the form of an 8 Ball?
Because the 8 ball is god, and It is always right.



Hi everyone!
__________________

__________________
Insert something interesting here
Thora is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com