The Temple Bar - Beavers and Bunnies and Dogs, Oh My!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If either of you ladies wants to have a practice run for the actual slutfest I'm game :up:

I detest synergy. de test it. :barf:

I don't have Rattle & Hum either...I'm a bad fan :yes:

snowbunny00774 said:
If either of you ladies wants to have a practice run for the actual slutfest I'm game :up:

OK, this topic has OFFICIALLY delivered. Practice, practice, practice. And film it. And practice again, maybe a little slower this time, ooh practice right there, yeah, good, now practice on that one....nice. Keep it up. PM me the video so I can "critique".

redkat said:

go to sephora buy your wife Lip Fusion and don't let her lips come near you for a bit. Try some yourself too :kiss:

I love that shit. I got a bit carried away one day and went outside my lipline...I got to work looking like I had walked into a beehive mouth first. I now ration it out. That was my take away from that experience :yes:

LMPA - disgraceful behavior, tingles are bad

:shifty:

snowbunny00774 said:

I detest synergy. de test it. :barf:

I don't have Rattle & Hum either...I'm a bad fan :yes:

I hear leverage at work a lot. A lot. All the fucking time.

Synergy, in the past, not so much now, it's so fucking ingrained in our heads that there's no need to utter it...we get it. One fuckstick at work likes to say "hamburger" a lot....."We can take the footage from that event and the footage from the interview and hamburger it together and make a show"....see, the fun for me is I'm on the corporate end of an entertainment business, so I get corporate speak and I get producer/development speak.

I'm now taking a deep breath.

And now I'm ok.

UberBeaver said:

OK, this topic has OFFICIALLY delivered. Practice, practice, practice. And film it. And practice again, maybe a little slower this time, ooh practice right there, yeah, good, now practice on that one....nice. Keep it up. PM me the video so I can "critique".

*note to self - consider reading audience before throwing statements out there.

:lol:

I have to use a program actually called Synergy - there is no escape. Sorry...I have to leverage the gains we can make from implenting Synergy on a regular basis. Yeah - we have that too.

Not the hamburger though - brilliant!!

Thanks NSW

Last edited:
No spoken words said:

One fuckstick at work likes to say "hamburger" a lot....."We can take the footage from that event and the footage from the interview and hamburger it together and make a show".

I am using that tomorrow. Totally incorrectly, but I don't give a fuck. "Hey I just put together a hamburger for you, let me know what you think?" "A what? Hamburger?" "Yes. Hamburger. For You. I put it together. Don't make me talk like yoda again, fuckstick."

They've been pimping that O'Reilly appearance for weeks, and it did NOT deliver. :yawn: :angry:

A trial run might be a good thing, Snow. :hmm: It'd be downright shameful if I got to the real deal, and realized that my sluttishness was rusty. A tragedy, in fact.

snowbunny00774 said:

I love that shit. I got a bit carried away one day and went outside my lipline...I got to work looking like I had walked into a beehive mouth first. I now ration it out. That was my take away from that experience :yes:

LMPA - disgraceful behavior, tingles are bad

:shifty:

Lip fushion is the stuff that makes your lips bigger, right? If I tried that I'd look like a freak. :ishappywithherlips:

I'm a disgraceful child, what can I say? :sexywink:

Slutty practice runs. :drool:

I have never heard of hamburger being used in that form. That's just wrong. But I do like fuckstick. I like it, a lot.

VintagePunk said:

A trial run might be a good thing, Snow. :hmm: It'd be downright shameful if I got to the real deal, and realized that my sluttishness was rusty. A tragedy, in fact.

Yes, absolutely. Of course. Totally. Yes. You have 7 months to build that synergy. You should practice every night around 11ish. Live webcam so I can "direct". I'll be like Coppola, "Apocaslutfest Now".

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Lip fushion is the stuff that makes your lips bigger, right? If I tried that I'd look like a freak. :ishappywithherlips:

I'm a disgraceful child, what can I say? :sexywink:

Slutty practice runs. :drool:

I have never heard of hamburger being used in that form. That's just wrong. But I do like fuckstick. I like it, a lot.

I've heard Hamburger now and then from a producer or two...but this guy uses it ad nauseum. Fuckstick, I must admit, I stole from "The Shawshank Redemption"...but, like a Goulet-sung tune...I've made it mine. :)

UberBeaver said:
Am I the only one that when I notice a bad tune comes up on iTunes, I semi panic that lastfm is going to "scrobble" it so I move real quick to change it?

YES! I don't even rip some of the crap I listen to so no one knows :shh:

guilty pleasures stay in the car

UberBeaver said:
Am I the only one that when I notice a bad tune comes up on iTunes, I semi panic that lastfm is going to "scrobble" it so I move real quick to change it?

I learned that lesson fast :yes:

Let me know when we're scheduling practice - I'll try and scare up some life if we do it in London.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom