The Temple Bar - Beavers and Bunnies and Dogs, Oh My!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
treadmills do suck. I lose motivation on them. At least when I run outside I have to get home so I keep going, plus there is always something new to look at

:shortattentionspan:

I get shin splints on treadmills, and I drop stuff a lot, and then I get confused on the order I should take to pick the item up and end up stopping running before stopping the treadmill. It makes me angry.

:lol: you can cancel any time and that is damn cheap. I much prefer to have an actual cd over buying from itunes

I just had my hair cut on sat. She thinned the hell out of it too. I think I could have made two scary looking toupees with what she took off

a new cd every month

I act like it's a new concept but it's suddenly exciting. I'm gonna think about it.

Yes she took off a lot but it feels great :up:

That's cool. :up:

I just read the terms and conditions - they charge you 6.99 a month even if you don't buy anything, then 6.99 for each cd on top of that. Hmm...

I just want people to give me cds for free, how can I swing that (without having to work in a record store or having to review anything)? :lol:

But when you sign up pick 12 cd's you want and you're covered for a year.

I still need to do netflix. I really think i'm gonna... finally.

redkat said:
But when you sign up pick 12 cd's you want and you're covered for a year.

I still need to do netflix. I really think i'm gonna... finally.

You're going to convince me to join tonight, aren't you? :lol:

I did Netflix for a few months, but stopped when I had movies on top of my dvd that just sat there for months while I was on trips. :uhoh:

While I had it, though, I enjoyed it. :up:

Hi GG and reggie :wave:

I'm seeing if I can convince myself. :wink:

I know i'd like it. I'm almost done with my scrubs dvd's and I don't want to buy a bunch when I may not watch them again.

I think so, GG.

I'm getting sleepy. Just wanted to come on and get one more hit of the craic before um, tomorrow morning. :p

I have to be bright eyed tomorrow, gotta help a co-worker with a project he's working on first thing. Said co-worker is actually the dude I had a crush on when I first started in that department. :lol:

I am soooooo over that now. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom