The Temple Bar - Beavers and Bunnies and Dogs, Oh My!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, VP, since I work in the entertainment industry, having a list of my DVDs is mission critical. Whatever the fuck mission critical might mean.

VP, you're right, your puny attempts to guilt me into attending would be laughed at, that is if I even noticed the actual attempt. But, I am curious to see if you came up with an alternative means to entice me to go. :) Had I known you were pondering this, I'd never have mentioned that I do intend to go.

Hello Thora.

VintagePunk said:
Gentile guilt = pathetic

Although I am a mother, and it's what we do best. That should count for something.

Hey Thora! :wave:

Being a Mom automatically endows you with advanced guilt skills, definitely. There is gentile guilt...catholic guilt, which I hear is powerful. But, can it take Jewish guilt on? Not sure, we've been weilding the power of guilt for at least 5,700 years, it's more like an art form to us than anything else. :) Like I speak for all fucking Jews now.

Well, VP, it's good to know you were ready to employ guilt as a means of getting me to attend, I'm flattered!!! :)

My dvds -

Incomplete collections of Buffy, Angel, and Gilmore Girls. I'm missing a season or two of each.

Movies - Pretty sizable catalogues of the works of Johnny Depp and John Cusack. What? They're great actors. :shifty:

A fairly small yet loved collection of other favourite movies

A lot of music dvds - they're probably my greatest weakness.

Desperately wants - Sopranos, Six Feet Under, House...lots more. Oh, to be wealthy.

I have a ton on VHS too, that I keep meaning to copy to dvd.

Last edited:
I'm not Catholic, nor Jewish, so I don't have much experience with this guilt that you speak of. However, my mom is pretty good at pouring that on every now and then. :wink:

There's a bakery near my office, and every now and then they bring over several boxes of bread to give to us. It's pretty awesome stuff. When there's an announcement about the bread being available, you can just hear the stampede of people running to get it. :lol: I managed to snag some buns.

VintagePunk said:
My dvds -

Incomplete collections of Buffy, Angel, and Gilmore Girls. I'm missing a season or two of each.

Movies - Pretty sizable catalogues of the works of Johnny Depp and John Cusack. What? They're great actors. :shifty:

A fairly small yet loved collection of other favourite movies

A lot of music dvds - they're probably my greatest weakness.

Desperately wants - Sopranos, Six Feet Under, House...lots more. Oh, to be wealthy.

I'm going to write out each one I own, but, should I actually post that? Will be long. Maybe PM it to people? Does anyone even care, perhaps I'm doing this to amuse myself. Actually, I put together a list a year ago cos a lot of us at work wanted to go dvd exchanges, so, at the very least, I'll have an updated list for that. I'd like some bread.

UberBeaver said:

I dunno, I've seen the Irish, Italians and Portuguese really pour it on. Catholic guilt is a force to be reckoned with.

I'm none of those things, but I still have the mother card. I think it's universal.

NSW, whatever it takes. :)

No spoken words said:

I'm going to write out each one I own, but, should I actually post that? Will be long. Maybe PM it to people? Does anyone even care, perhaps I'm doing this to amuse myself. Actually, I put together a list a year ago cos a lot of us at work wanted to go dvd exchanges, so, at the very least, I'll have an updated list for that. I'd like some bread.

Yes, do it! Cataloguing :drool:

Hi April :wave:

No spoken words said:

I care, NSW. I...care. :hug:

Eye contact...it's for sucka's!!!

:wave:

Getting ready to start my journey...in about 2 hours or so...I've been busy at work and getting ready so this might be my only time on the blue crack enjoying blue craic...and all that good stuff...but I will be back tomorrow...sometime :shifty:

Have a safe trip reg :hug:

and post once you start drinking :up:

I have gained access to lots of my mp3's and I'm trying to transfer them to the laptop. I think I might be doing it right :happy:

thanks for your help

Kat, that's great! I figured I was going to have to call you and work it out on the road...:shifty: Let me know if you still need help and I'll be available.

And don't worry about me posting drunk...:lol:

NSW!! :rockon: I'm putting on 'The Girl Can't Help It' as my first Road Trip song!!! :lmao:

No :shifty: seriously...I am.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Kat, that's great! I figured I was going to have to call you and work it out on the road...:shifty: Let me know if you still need help and I'll be available.

NSW!! :rockon: I'm putting on 'The Girl Can't Help It' as my first Road Trip song!!! :lmao:

Even thinking about me on the road. :cute:

:lmao:

Yay for getting your mp3's back, Kat! :applaud:

Hey VP :wave:

Hey Carlos :wave:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I believe it...and endorse it! :)

Hey RR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom