The Temple Bar ~ Beav & NSW... The Saga Continues with more orgies UYMFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gvox said:
Here's the rub tho: I wasn't drunk. :(

:hmm: *thinks back* I was thinking of the Sat night when your dad, Paul and you were trading the guitar back and forth.. *thinks again* Perhaps I should amend that to half-asleep ;) God knows I didn't get more than a hour of sleep that night :lol:

unico said:

I'm at my parents at the moment. This weekend I have 4 days of debauchery in NYC, and then I'm back in VA for a few days. Then the big move is May 10
whee.gif
I'm thinking of driving up that day and crashing at a friend's in Pittsburgh that night. I can go salsa dancing AND cut my drive in half :hi5:

How've you been? I feel like we haven't talked in ages (aside from Duchovny in TP)

Awesome! Sounds like fun. Do you have a place in The Buff yet?

Me, it's pretty much same shit, different day. Nothing exciting on the horizon. I really need a vacation. Maybe later in the summer. Might stay in TO for a few days when we see Radiohead, but that's not for months.

In the next week or so, I have to start finding homes for some of the kittens. :sad: I've been avoiding it till now.

Drea said:

:hmm: *thinks back* I was thinking of the Sat night when your dad, Paul and you were trading the guitar back and forth.. *thinks again* Perhaps I should amend that to half-asleep ;) God knows I didn't get more than a hour of sleep that night :lol:

:lol: Fuuuuuucckk...I was thinking of ITH '07

:lmao:

Yes, you are quite correct, I was quite hammered at the fire that year..so drunk that I have no clue what we sang...or maybe yodelled would be a better word lol..

VintagePunk said:

Awesome! Sounds like fun. Do you have a place in The Buff yet?

Me, it's pretty much same shit, different day. Nothing exciting on the horizon. I really need a vacation. Maybe later in the summer. Might stay in TO for a few days when we see Radiohead, but that's not for months.

In the next week or so, I have to start finding homes for some of the kittens. :sad: I've been avoiding it till now.

OMG when are you going to see Radiohead in TO? I'd love to come up! Perhaps I can find an extra ticket somewhere. Can you believe they are actually playing up the road from where I just moved from the weekend I leave for B-lo? Talk about bad timing :sigh:

Aww that sucks you'll have to say goodbye. How are they doing?

As for B-lo, since I don't have a specific need for an apartment anymore, I'm gonna stay in one of the student apartments on campus, at least for this first year. We'll see how that goes. I like living with people, so it shouldn't be too bad.

No, before Toronto IV in September 05. I bought tickets through ETS, and I had to pick them up at Montana's. There was a U2 cover band playing there and for some reason, I think it may have been you.

gvox said:

Yep, that was us...cool! I can't say I remember our convo, sorry man!

Did you see the Harley incident? Classic Gabe, trust me :lol:

We only chatted for a bit, mostly 'bout U2.

I remember that Harley! But I don't recall the incident. I do, however, remember some drunk older Quebecois women...

gvox said:
:lol: Fuuuuuucckk...I was thinking of ITH '07

:lmao:

Yes, you are quite correct, I was quite hammered at the fire that year..so drunk that I have no clue what we sang...or maybe yodelled would be a better word lol..

Silly boy, I know you weren't drunk at ITH '07 :tsk:

Sat night was in the trailer, Sun night was around the fire :giggle: Yahweh was involved both nights, as I recall... Doesn't Julie have a pic of you asleep with the guitar in your hands still from the Sun night?

See, this is why I don't get :drunk: - someone's got to remember these things :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom